It was a fun Halloween week, full of parties, candy, trick or treating, costumes and fun! This year the only child who was certain about their costume was our little miss Lilly. There was no changing her mind about being Tinker Bell. She ADORES Tinker Bell and I think we have watched one of the movies everyday for months! So we worked the costumes around her.
My camera battery was dead When I pulled it out on Halloween so my friend was nice enough to take some pictures of my kiddos. I think from now on I should purposely do that when she is around because I LOVE these pictures! Lilly and her Tinker Bell!
Yes here in Ohio it was FREEZING, it actually was snowing the morning of Halloween but we braved the weather and had a fun very cold night!
Liam was a "crocodile" close enough right? Seriously could that face be any cuter!
Barrick was captain Hook, or Jake depending on the day:)
It was too cold for Briony to wear her costume on Halloween, but here is Scotty in his Nemo costume. Seriously can you believe he could find footy jammies that would fit his 6'3 body!!
Briony in her Lion costume. We said she was a lost boy. If you haven't gathered we were working on Peter Pan theme, but with no Peter Pan:) We had good plans but this is as far as we got.
I LOVE this!! I could just eat those cheeks!
We also had a fun night at the trunk or treat! It was rained out so we had it inside but still had a great night!
Last Barrick had a fun parade and Halloween party at his school. He was so excited and we let the twins get in on the action and wear their costumes too.
We had to try for a picture with all four kids, and this was as good as we got. This was post trick or treating, freezing, bed time, and they were anxiously waiting to dig into their candy. It was a great year!!
1 comment:
your kids are ADORABLE! i love being able to check your blog and see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment