Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Last 3 months!

I know it seems as though our little family has fallen off the face of the earth but we are still here. So with being months behind on this blog I am going to do one very large post that covers as much as I can fit on here.


We celebrated Valentines and it was wonderful! My favorite part was working on Barricks Valentines for his preschool friends. He had never had to write his name on something so small so it took a lot of work but he did a pretty amazing job!

Saint Patricks day was fun!! Thanks pintrest for the treat idea for my little munchkins. Barrick woke up very excited and chose everybodys clothes down to the socks.


Easter was so fun this year because Lilly and Liam really understood what to do and all of the kids loved their baskets!! Here they are after church in their Easter clothes.


Scotty and I got to have a night away and went to a Blake Shelton concert in Columbus. Neither one of us listen to country so we thought it would be fun to try something new. We left the concert fans and had such a fun night!
The rest of our time the last couple of months has gone like this. Sick for a week.
Healthy for a couple of days. This is one of the kids favorite things to do as of late. I give them water and paint brushes and they go to town on the fence.
Sick for a week.
Healthy for a couple of days, and yes those are eggos and grapes for dinner. When Scotty works late this is the extent of my cooking. I went to get drinks and I came out to this, nice to know some things are sinking in.
Yes and then they were sick, sick, sick.


Here is Barrick sick, and laying in his favorite place. He loves to lay on my tummy and feel the baby move. She will kick his little head and say. "That sissy sure loves me, she is trying to kick her way out to see me."
Scotty has the worst immune system and unfortunately Liam is just like his daddy. Here they are both sick and taking a nap together.

Yes it was the longest winter of my life. I have literally been sick more times this pregnancy then I have in the last 15 years. It was non stop one sickness after another for our family but thankfully we are now happy and healthy.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh My Goodness!! Look how big those kiddos are!! I hate it. Stop feeding them :) I love the picture of them folding their arms. Such good kids with such great parents!!! Miss you!!!!