This last week Scotty had a week vacation and with this little baby arriving on the 15th, and list of about a million things to do before her big arrival we used this time to do a lot of playing but a lot of work also.
Of course it wouldn't be vacation without eating a lot of cereal, these Little's of mine would eat cereal for every meal so yes over the week they had a lot of it.
Scotty bought these punching balloons for all kids and that entertained them for days!!
We played in the mud and the water a lot!! The mud is Barricks favorite as you can see.
Liam preferred the water.
Of course we had some serious talks when mud got thrown at Lilly, because she is NOT a fan of the mud.
Lilly on the other hand got a little wet then stayed on the deck watching the "boys" as she calls them from afar.
Also with the added heat the last couple of weeks and Scottys genes that make our kids get dehydrated a little more easy and my genes that makes them bleed more easily we have had many, many bloody noses.
We went to dinner a lot but also had some fun dessert nights, by far the favorite was fondue.
As you can see they LOVED it!!!
Liam of course finished his first and spent alot of the night loving on Daddy.
Also as you can see the boys got haircuts. Scotty had wanted to shave their heads for over a year now and I would never give in. I finally told him that once the baby was born he could. Well one night I put him in charge of cutting their hair and when I walked into a very bald Liam I started crying. I know pathetic but it made Liam look so much older!! I will admit it has made my life a lot easier not having to do 3 kids hair every morning.
Lilly and I also went to a mother daughter date for a ward enrichment night. It was princess themed and we wore crowns and went on princess scavenger hunts, colored princess pictures and ate dinner. We had so much fun!!
Lilly's favorite part was the cupcakes!! That is all she wanted to do was eat the cupcakes.
She was also very excited to come home and show daddy all her sparkly pictures and share one more cupcake with daddy.
It was such a fun week!! We worked really hard and got a LOT done, and got us even more excited for the arrival of this new little princess who will be joining our family on Tuesday. I HATE pictures of me pregnant, but I get so much flack from family who has never seen me pregnant begging for pictures so here is me and this little princess. Yes I know i am wearing the same thing as I was in the last post but I figured that way you can see how huge I got:) This baby girl is taking all the room she can possible get.
3 comments:
I canNOT believe that bloody nose of lily's!! that is ridiculous!! and the picture of barrick with the fondue stick is so funny!
Life at your house sounds/looks like such an adventure! Love it!
Aleese, you look fabulous! I'm so glad you guys got to spend a fun week together before this baby comes. I love the boy's haircuts. Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment