These sweet little ones turned two, and yes I am the crappy mother who is now just blogging about it. More sickness came into our house and has decided that it is going to just take up residence with our little family. Such is life, so onto more important things like the fact that Lilly and Liam are now 2!!
It was a fun day we spent a lot of time playing and having fun, unfortunately Scotty was working a later night at the hospital so he didn't get home till 8, but we were ready with cake and presents and a fun night to party!!
Yes, they were tired.
Ornery
and missing daddy but once that door opened and he came in the night was a whole lot better!! Isn't it funny how life gets instantly better for everyone once daddy comes home:)
We opened presents, ate some cake, played and called it a night.
Lilly opening the traditional presents wrapped in newspaper from gma and gpa Nelson.
Liam showing off his new movie. (Which I got at the nickel auction for 5 cents)
My little cuties so happy and excited.
Lilly with her new grocery cart!! Was she ever excited!!
Liam with his new barn yard set. (another nickel auction buy)
We are so blessed to have these little ones. They make our life so much fun! Our day wouldn't be complete without Lilly mothering and bossing her brothers around.
Copying every word that comes out of anybodies mouth.
Her obsession with pink and purple and if I dare try and give her another color she screams PINK!!!
But most importantly her sweet loves and kisses that she is always willing to give to her brothers and mommy but of course makes daddy work a little harder for them.
Our little Liam boy is our crazy independent little man.
If he has something in mind to do he doesn't need someone holding his hand to do it. He figures it out all on his own.
Can I tell you how nice it is not to change two kids poopy diapers anymore, so with that Independence as hard as it is sometimes, I greatly appreciate it when it comes to the potty:)
He is our lover if you come to the door no matter who you are you will get the best greeting with the biggest hug ever!
I LOVE these two more then words can describe. Happy 2nd birthday!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to them both! I hope you guys all feel better soon!
Happy birthday to your twinners..they sure are cute!
happy birthday cute pies!!
Post a Comment