Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yes, big girl hair!!!

 
Lilly has officially hit the phase where she has too much hair for a head band but FINALLY long enough to pull it up in a little pony.  Yes it is still like baby hair on the sides but we are seeing progress:)  Lilly LOVED her little pony with the bow and kept staring at herself in the mirror saying "pitty".  (pretty)  She loves it but it only stays in for a couple of hours so we are working on keeping her bows in now. 
Yes someday we will have long hair to work with but aren't those curls oh so cute!!

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I think her and K have the same hair. Katelynn's back is rather long but the sides and front suffer!

Funny how it makes her look so much older pulled back like that, so cute. Now if you figure out the trick to her keeping in it, make sure and let me know!

Jed and Kera said...

I noticed on Sunday! That's so fun!

Nicole said...

YAY!!! Way to grow Lily!! I love it! Alyvia leave her bows in...for now...I'm sure it will not last long! Miss ya!

Thiago & Teri said...

yes they are...she certainly is pretty. I think it is a dang good thing I don't have girls. The thought of doing their hair scares me to death!

hoLLY said...

so cute!! i cant wait for Layla's hair to be long enough for a pony!!