Monday, August 1, 2011

Lilly Milly.

Blankie
Bink
and Lamby (who is hidden under the blanket) =happy, content, and the BEST sleeper ever!!!

Well as you can see her favorite Bink is not in good shape, and her blanket is unraveling which means it is time to be thrown away.
I was able to ween her off of her blanket, yes you heard me ween. My kids are CRAZY over their blankets. I knew this day would come so about 6 months ago I put another blanket in the crib with her and within the last month she stopped throwing it out. So when we made the switch with Liam we took her blankie away.


As for the bink I didn't have the heart for that one yet. The bink will have to stay for a while, she only has it when she sleeps and it is 8:30 and she is still asleep upstairs. Who wants to give that up?? Not me. Sleep=happy Lilly.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

That binki looks so sad, that's so funny!

Blankies they are crazy. Luke has a blanket that he loves and I don't have the heart to get rid of that thing. He takes it everywhere, its not allowed to leave the car but you can imagine how many times it gets stepped on. Even after I wash it I still can't bring myself to touch it, so gross. One of these days I will follow your example. I have to gear myself up for the fight first!