Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Visitors!

 Visitors!  Need I say more!  Yes we had our first visitors since moving to Ohio and it was so much fun!  Our friends and neighbors from MD were making a trip out to Ohio and decided to add a couple more days to their trip and come see us!  We had so much fun just catching up and spending time together! 
Jonas and Barrick.
We also went to the Air Force Museum. 
Alyvia checking out all the airplanes.  Isn't she do dang cute!!  Since they left Barrick has talked about her non stop!
Barrick and Devin checking out the bombs in an airplane.
Barrick posing for the camera.  Such a GOOF!
Barrick inside of the cockpit of a plane.  I think he thought it was literally going to take off as you can see he was hanging on for dear life!
Lilly and Liam on the other hand loved it!
I think the kids enjoyed bath time more then anything.
And of course goodbyes.  Here are the kids with Alyvia. 
One with all of the kids.
Of course there were lots of hugs and kisses.
Thanks so much you for taking time out of your trip and adding a lot more driving for those sweet kids! We had so much fun!

3 comments:

lulu said...

Lucky you!

hoLLY said...

so fun!! I love good friends you meet along the way! and what an awesome triple stroller!! I bet you love that!!:)

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

So much fun!! Miss you all!