Sunday, April 10, 2011

It came and went.

Well it came and went, our health that is!
We were lucky enough to have a fun couple of days before another dreaded sickness decided to take up residence in our house.
First, Scotty and I were able to go to Ohio and look at homes kid free. Yes you heard me kid free! We left late Friday night and came home Saturday afternoon but we were able to see a lot of homes and meet some very nice people who made us feel so welcome! Our friends were kind enough to take on our kids and it was so nice to leave knowing that they would be taken care of and loved! Thanks again guys!

We met up with Scotty at his school for their yearly snake show. We lasted all of two snakes before our kids were so loud we had to leave but it was still fun to get out of our house and see Scotty. We didn't get any pictures but it was still very fun!
Like I said we had a couple of healthy days so here are some pictures of some fun we had.


Here is one of Barrick and Liam playing together and smiling for the camera.

Liam really wanted Lilly our of her high chair. He thought this was pretty funny!

During this time we also had some visitors! Gpa came to visit and the kids LOVED it, they were fighting for his attention all night long! We had a fun night playing outside and just enjoying having him over for the night.
Here is one of Gpa and the babies. It was pretty funny this was a rare moment where they were both content and not fighting over his attention.


We had so much fun playing outside. It was such a nice evening it was 67 degrees and perfect!! Here is Liam shooting some hoops!
Barrick showing Liam how it is done.
Lilly just trying to have a turn in the car by herself. Barrick kept saying Lilly told me she wanted to share with me.
Finally Lilly getting a turn all to herself and as you can see she was pretty happy about it!



Also the babies turned 15 months and had their last Dr. appt. at USUHS which was very sad! I don't know if I have written about their clinic before but it is amazing. The clinic is just for staff and students families at the school. I love that I can get in on a moments notice and that they know and care about my family. I walk in and everyone knows each one of my kids names and comes and talks and plays with them. It is sad to see this time ending it has been my life for the last four years and change is upon us.
On a brighter note the babies are growing like crazy and so much fun! Lilly is taller then Liam and will probably be that way until they are adults. Lilly was in the 92% in height and 20% for weight. She is built just like her daddy and I have to say I am a little jealous tall and skinny is a great thing! Liam is just average, he is about the 30% in both and is as handsome and cute as ever!
Our little Lilly milly:
She is FINALLY walking. She could climb anything in our house but when it came to walking she did not want to do it! Finally at 15 months she is a walker!
She is so feisty! Lilly and Barrick are two peas in a pod their moods go from one extreme to the next in a 5 second time frame.
She LOVES bracelets anything that is a circle shape becomes a pretty bracelet for her.
She loves talking on the phone, she will carry my phone around and talk on it all day.




Our Liam boy:
He is such a mamas boy and I love it!
He is very smart! When he gets his mind set on something he will find a way to figure it out.
He has to eat with a fork and would rather not eat then eat with his hands. (even with crackers, he will sit and try to pick up a cracker with his fork for a very long time) Silly boy!
He loves to torment his brother and sister! If they have a toy Liam is bound and determined to get it from them.
He loves to give kisses!

Well back to the crappy part of this post. Yes those were a great couple of days and I miss them terribly because this last week all of my kids have looked like this. Yes pink eye! It has been awful! Poor little kids I knew something was coming because the doctor said during their visit that they babies ears looked a little "angry" which you know is not good! These pictures were not even the worst of it! Yes it has been a rather long week but hopefully it will end soon! We are for sure on the upside of this yucky stuff so here is to healthy days in the future!

4 comments:

Diana Caffee said...

Oh sweet Lilly, those pictures are so sad! I do however love the picture of Liam pulling the tights. That one made me laugh pretty hard! :) Get better soon babies!

Larry and Nanette Nelson said...

Oh how I miss you guys!! It is never the same without you. Thank you for the blog pictures, it really helps to see things and not just hear about them. Love you guys!!

The Shaws said...

I want to cry for her. Her poor little eyes. Sick babies are the WORST. Hope things get better soon.

Alaina Nelson said...

Poor babies! I am glad you at least got a couple of healthy days in!