Monday, March 28, 2011

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!


Well it seems like my house can't get enough sickness!!! Since we got back from Utah over Christmas we have had...

1 ER visit for Liam

1 febrile seizure

throw up

diarrhea

running noses

coughs

fevers

everything!

So a lot of my days are spent....

Looking at little faces wanting to be held all day.
Always having at least one child in my arms all day.
Pajamas and more pajamas!

Trying to keep the other kids who aren't sick entertained. Obviously I wast not doing a good enough job for Barrick. Poor little guy he resulted to sticking forks in the carpet.

I can finally say I think they are starting to get better! Still a little fever this last weekend but this morning all three kids were happy and healthy! Hopefully it will stay that way!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Sticking forks in the carpet, too funny!

Hopefully nice Spring weather will be the cure for you all, we have had the same problem. Can't wait for warmth!

Ariane and Wyatt said...

Aleese, you're such a good mom! I love my cute niece and nephews. I don't know how you keep up with all of them, but somehow you do it very well. I hope everyone is doing better. We love you lots!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Wow! Both of my kids are sick too and I have just had a morning of crying, not eating, runny noses, teething, and both of them whining for attention. I'm exhausted. I can't imagine how you must feel. Keep it up. They are SO worth it...