They are so cute, totally made me smile!
I love it! i also LOVED that video you posted on Facebook, that was hilarious!
Look at em go...so funny. My mom says me and Jenny used to do that kind of thing too. What one didn't think of, the other one would.
Teamwork and cooperation at such a young age! Amazing!
Just wait! It gets better! It is crazy how much more 2 can destroy than 1!
hA that is too cute!
I just love those babies..very sweet!Glad to know you survived the airplane trip home with all the kids..Wish we could have seen you more of you, but still very, very happy to at least have a few days together.Love you lots lessie!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They are so cute, totally made me smile!
I love it! i also LOVED that video you posted on Facebook, that was hilarious!
Look at em go...so funny. My mom says me and Jenny used to do that kind of thing too. What one didn't think of, the other one would.
Teamwork and cooperation at such a young age! Amazing!
Just wait! It gets better! It is crazy how much more 2 can destroy than 1!
hA that is too cute!
I just love those babies..very sweet!
Glad to know you survived the airplane trip home with all the kids..Wish we could have seen you more of you, but still very, very happy to at least have a few days together.
Love you lots lessie!!
Post a Comment