Many things that I LOVE are green!

First these bibs!! They are amazing in every way, they are easy to clean, and more importantly cover about every inch of my little ones!

Barricks Leapster, aka "leaper" this amazing invention has save my life on many occasions. (Especially this last weekend when we flew to Utah and back in a 53 hour time frame.) Thank you whoever invented this I very much appreciate it!!

This fuzzy green blanket! I am one of those people who always has to have a blanket if I am lounging.

Green grass is starting to appear at my house and I couldn't be happier.

Oh my little green Bissel where would I be without you!! I really think I use this at least twice a week!

Our little green Tag Junior! This is one of those toys that we save for desperation mode because we know it will do the trick!

Green LA looks gel, yes you are cheap but you last forever and you do the job! Thank you for all the cute spikes you create on my boys hair.

Gain laundry soap. Yes I grew up a Tide girl, but for some reason the skin in our house does not like tide. So my love since I was married is Gain.

My little neon green phone, thank you for being my link to the outside world and helping me have some what of a life!

But the green I LOVE the most are these three little cuties! (Who will not be pinched.)
Happy Saint Patrick's day!!
5 comments:
Love this post, so fun! And your kids are adorable!
We are big fans of the LA looks gel at our house too, so funny! :-)
what an adorable post!!! little cuties all in green! love it!
I have told everyone about your post, I love it. I want to do that everyday, find little things to ge grateful for. Have a fun evening with Dad.
Loved the post Aleese! We loved having you out to Utah, even though we only got you for a short time. I love my cute niece and nephews all in green! What a good mom you are and what a lucky aunt I am to have such cute little ones to brag about! Love you lots!
I can't believe how big your babies are getting! They are so cute!
Post a Comment