Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines day fun!


Hugs and kisses.

Love notes.

Roses.

Chocolates.

Valentine candy.

Making Valentines cupcakes.

Friends.

Pink Brinner (breakfast for dinner) with heart shaped pancakes.

Take out. (for mom and dad)

Fun night watching a movie.

Yes our day was full of this fun stuff, but honestly it looked a little more like this.

and this.
With 1 burned little finger

1 topple down the stairs.

Molars coming in on two sad little babies.

1 run in with the wall resulting in a little black eye.

1 tumble off the a spinning chair. (don't ask, just picture skinny Barrick and a spinning office chair, need I say more)

A very short 40 min. nap for two sad babies.

1 cupcake getting smeared into the carpet.

3 screaming kids fighting for attention.

Yes a lot of our days go like this and there are a lot of days I cry right along with them. Even with all of this I wouldn't change a thing because I get to have these three little cuties, along with the most amazing man in the world as my Valentines.
I hope you all had a Happy Valentines!!

6 comments:

karin said...

Love it. That is about how ours went, lots of fun but lots of tears.

Eric and Jenny said...

Yikes that's one scary day! At least you had a few good things come from it and definitely some cute little Valentines!

Thiago & Teri said...

haha..this is funny. I am glad I am not the only one who sometimes wants to scream at the end of the day. They are so exhausting, but so worth it. What a cute post...and what little sweethearts you have!

Nick and Kandi said...

LOL! I'm glad to hear that we're not the only ones that enjoyed a "romantic" Valentines night! HAHA!

hoLLY said...

best post ever! I totally know how this goes!!but what little cuties you have! love it!

lulu said...

How did the burn happen? We've experienced burns at the Darley residence. The whole hand gripped around a very hot curling iron. Ouch! I hope that finger heals quickly.