Well this week we celebrated this cute guys birthday. Tuesday the kids and I had fun putting up "decolations" as Barrick would say. We made cake and the kids each made their own birthday sign for daddy.
He opened his present a week early because it showed up on our doorstep, and after many explanations to Barrick that we had to wait till Daddy's actual birthday we caved when those big alligator tears started flowing and telling us "but I picked it especially for daddy". So daddy got his universal remote and playstation adapter early.
He opened his present a week early because it showed up on our doorstep, and after many explanations to Barrick that we had to wait till Daddy's actual birthday we caved when those big alligator tears started flowing and telling us "but I picked it especially for daddy". So daddy got his universal remote and playstation adapter early.
No comments:
Post a Comment