Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The rest of our Christmas. (Finally I know)

Barrick's Birthday!!


Well my sweet little boy turned three!! It is now two months later but I figure better late then never. It was such a great day Gma and Gpa Stewart were nice enough to have it at there house and we had such a fun day! Of course Barrick was sick, he had an ear infection and earlier that day had a stocking weight fall on his face so not a very fun day! But with lots and medicine and rest he was ready to party the night away.


Like it is in Utah in the winter, a lot of people were sick and couldn't make it to the party, but we still had a great night! Barrick chose to have pizza for dinner and have all his "friends" come. (meaning cousins) Here is most of the group.




Barrick with his Boogie cake. Yes that little tiger does not leave his side. Boogie is his name for obvious reasons, Barrick is all boy and thought it was a funny name.
Barrick was absolutely spoiled with not only presents but with loves and birthday wishes from so many of you! Thank you so much for loving our crazy, sweet little boy!!


Barrick at 3:
He is CRAZY! There has been one to many days with toothpaste, floss, Shampoo, Conditioner, toilet paper, sugar, flour, and many more things spilled all over our house. You name it he has done it. Oddly enough he usually always has a logical reason for it.

He LOVES his brother and sister, as much as they bug him he always wants them around.

Whenever I get after him for something and he is nervous he calls me "Captain Mommy"

He is obsessed with his tiger Boogie. We lost the original Boogie at church, (dad took him not me) and yes I admit I did cry right along with him because he loved him so much. He was found but not after we bought another one.

He loves video games and he is really good!! He plays on the wii, his "leaper" (Leapster), and daddy's itouch. He can navigate through programs better then I can.

He is a perfectionist! When he gets his mind set on doing something he will do it till he is amazing at it.

He is LOVES pajamas. On any given day if you come over he will be in his pjs. If I dress him he goes and puts his pajamas back on. We finally came to an agreement that if we have company or we leave the house he has to have clothes on.

We love this sweet little boy. He has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. We waited for him for so long and he truly has been one of the greatest blessings in our lives. We love you Barrick boy!!




Nelson Christmas!!


Ashtyn and Morgan had baby Paisleys blessing and we were so happy we could be there to celebrate such an amazing day.
Here is there cute little family. I had one of them looking but then Paisley just wanted to keep looking up at them and I loved how I got both of them looking at her. You can just see how much they love there sweet baby girl.
Paisley in her blessing dress.

Lilly and Liam being held and loved like always.
Gpa and Barrick shoveling snow. Yes those are girl boots and pants, Barrick doesn't have any boy cousins his age.

Some of the many presents these kids were spoiled with.


Great Grandparents.

Our family with Great Gpa Stewart.
Scotty and Great Gma Stewart.
Barrick and some of the other great grandchildren looking at Gpa's medals.
Lounging around with Boogie of course. The jammies courtesy of gma Nelson. Barrick has matching ones.
Then we were off to Great Gma and Gpa Nelsons. Liam spent most of the time under the table.

Barrick giving loves to great gma.
Having fun opening presents.

Gpa Florence had his annual Christmas party where Santa comes and gives the kids presents, and you can tell this was earlier in the trip because I took a lot more pictures.

Here is our Lilly having a ball at the party. She LOVED Santa and just had the biggest grin on her face the whole time.


Barrick spent most of the time with Addy and his Boogies.
Liam migrated where anyone would pay attention to him. Here he is with Aunt Angie.
I love those bright blue eyes!

Ashtyn and Paisley, I LOVED her little Santa outfit!


Stewart Christmas!




As you can see these sweet little ones were spoiled everywhere we went!


Barrick loved gpa's ipad!

This is what our car looked like about everyday! Making the drive up and down the wasatch front, not to mention atleast one or all of us were sick at during our trip.


Last, here is Barrick and Boogie decorating cookies at the annual Stewart/Neel family cookie decorating party!


Our family Christmas.

The day was full of a lot of present opening, playing, candy, German pancakes, staying in our pajamas all day, and just enjoying being together.
The boys putting together toys.
Lilly hanging out with mommy.
The babies eating snacks and playing with their new toys!
The night before our Christmas with their new pajamas on.

Opening up Christmas eve presents.

We had such a wonderful holiday season! Hope you all did too!

3 comments:

shauni said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas!! I have to admit, I am a little jealous at all the fun you had in Utah and so sad that I missed out on seeing your sweet little ones. You have so many great pictures I don't even know where to start. They are ADORABLE! I love the picture of them all asleep in their car seats and the picture in their matching footie jammies. We sure miss you guys!

hoLLY said...

aww..looks like you huys had such a great christmas!! such a cute family you have!

H Wilde said...

Aleese, what car do you drive that you have 3 seats in the center? Just curious. Love looking at your blog since talking to you about your twins and having mine.