Friday, November 27, 2009

Fall 2009

Apologies to everyone, we have not posted in a very long time. We decided to give an overview of everything that has happened this fall, so here it is!
Grandpa was able to come and visit again and as usual Barrick loved it!

For Halloween Barrick was a dragon, this is him at the ward "trunk or treat"


Barrick, Bella, Lucy, and Jonas hanging out after trick or treating


Barrick and Lucy both jacked up on sugar! Yeah, that's the look of a child about to OD.


Barrick and Dad in front of the house, trying to explain why we knock on stranger's doors.


Playing in the leaves after the first big fall! Much better than last year for Barrick.


Another visit from Grandpa, Barrick is so lucky!


Barrick's surgery, he was able to watch TV in the pre-op waiting room. Too bad the day could not go on like this.....


After the surgery. So sad!


Everyone has been asking for a picture of Mom and the twins. This is about two weeks old, but there they are!


We had a few families from the ward over for Thanksgiving. This is Barrick, Bronson, and Easton playing in Barrick's room.

16 comments:

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

I love Barick's little dragon costume! I hope his surgery went well. I know you are going to hate hearing this... I know you feel huge, but you really don't look that big! (And no stretch marks! Way to go!) Our little ones are scheduled to be here in a week and a half!!!!

Tranchell Family said...

LOVE that belly :) :) can't wait to see those cuties though!!! And I am SOOOOO glad that everyone sees me in my P.J.'s on your blog...now the secret of my laziness is out. :)

Tranchell Family said...

PS this is Nicole...ha ha..I am signed in on Tiff's computer...oops!!!

Diana said...

How is it that your little pregnant belly can look so perfect even with twins? I love all the new pictures, especially halloween. That was such a fun night.

Bentleys said...

He looks so big! Love the costume! And you are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever!

Eric and Jenny said...

Hope his surgery went well, I bet you are glad to have that behind you. Aleese you really do look darling, I swear I look bigger than you with only one and a few months behind you, just not fair!

Thiago & Teri said...

You look adorable...glad to see you are doing well. Didn't realize you were so close, just noticed your baby counter. Hang in there. Barrick is as cute as ever.

Teacher Eli said...

We miss you guys--especially on Thanksgiving! I'm glad to see everything is going well!

karin said...

Love the OD on candy photo. You are so cute pregnant, even with twins.

shauni said...

Love all the pictures, especially Halloween and the twins. Barrick's costume is adorable and Aleese, I can't believe how little you still are! Barrick looks so sad after his surgery, we're glad he recovered quickly. I always look forward to seeing your new pictures, can't wait to see some of those babies!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I love your belly! You look so good!! For carrying twins you don't even look that big.

lulu said...

May I ask what Barrick had surgery on?
What a fun family. Playing in the leaves. What a novel idea. Why didn't I think of that?

Melissa said...

I hope you are feeling well and the babies aren't going to arrive too early. It looks like everyone is happier now that they have their daddy back. Barrick sure has changed in a year - he will make a terrific big brother. Hugs to you all!

Leslee and Kody said...

Love all the pictures!!! You dont even look that big Aleese you look beautiful! I love the videos of Barrick sooo cute!!

hoLLY said...

I love Barricks costume so stinkin cute! and look at your adorable belly!!!

Rob and Bri said...

That last video is hilarious where Barrick keeps throwing leaves on that poor kid! Love it! Cute dragon costume. Those surgery pictures made me so sad. What a tough little guy. Hope all is well with you guys. Love ya