Well another year and our little boy is now 2 years old!! In his words "TOOOO". I think back and can't believe that the little baby we brought home from the hospital is now this little boy who makes our lives so full and happy. He is such a fun, active, smart, little boy who loves life and everything in it. He is such a people person, he loves his friends and anyone who will look his way. We are so blessed to have Barrick in our lives we waited so many years for him and can't believe we were lucky enough to have him.
Here is our little buddy in the morning with one of his favorite toys "Melmo" Scotty had decorated the whole house and had all of his presents out and as you can see we had one happy little boy.
Here is Barrick with some new Jammies from Grandma Nelson. There is nothing better then new snuggly jammies!After that we had to go to Dr. appt. and drop a friend off at the airport and Barrick was a trooper he was so good all day long! Later that night Scotty planned a little get together with a couple of friends, and made Barricks birthday cake. (I will explain my absence in everything later, I was just so happy I was able to be home and celebrate Barricks Birthday at home with him.)
Here are all of the kids at the party eating their cake, and little Jackson snoozing on Diana. Aren't they so cute!
Here is Bella giving Barrick his Birthday present. He LOVED it!! We tried to get Lucy in this one but she was not done with her dessert and Barrick and Bellas leftovers. (she is my kind of girl)




8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRICK! He is so cute. I love all the photos. I am very impressed with ScottE's cake, does he want to come to my house in March, twice in May, and June? My boys would LOVE a cake like that.
I am glad you were able to be home celebrating too.
Looks like he had a blast! Happy Birthday little man!
Happy Birthday to your cute little boy. I love 2 year olds.. such a fun age.
He melts my heart. I love how tired Jackson is in all the pictures. Hahaha, he is such a cute baby. Thanks for having us, it was a very fun night.
Love these pictures sweet little boy. You are in our thoughts a prayers, love you guys!
Happy, happy Birthday! He is such a cutie. I am impressed with the cake- way to go Scott E! I have been thinking about you guys all day, we are waiting for an update on those babies. Hope everything is going well...
Happy birthday little Barrick...hope all is well.
Happy Birthday Barrick. He is perfect Aleese. I can't wait to these your new babies! Good luck with the last bit of your pregnancy. And Merry Christmas:)
Post a Comment