Sunday, August 2, 2009

Part two.....

Just wanted to give some more updates over the last 14 weeks.

Barrick and I have spent most of our days like this, my little buddy takes good care of his mommy.


Scotty has been cleaning up a lot of these kind of messes, he would come home with these all over the house.







I have spent most of my time in the bathroom....











The reason, yes you have probably already guessed we are expecting!!


But the other surprise is there is not only one but two!! Here is the latest pictures of our sweet little babies. This is a picture from the top. You can see the top of there heads and some little hands.

Here are there individual photos. This is baby A.


Here is Baby B.

We couldn't be any more excited! So sorry for the lack of posts, and comments, these two little babies are the reason.

33 comments:

The Sayamas said...

HOLY COW!!! That is so exciting! I've heard the morning sickness with twins is way worse than just one, so I hope you get feeling better soon! I am so happy for you guys!

karin said...

Congratulations! I have heard that pregnancy with twins is harder too. I hope you are feeling better soon. Where are you now? When are you due? I am so excited for you (all of you)!

Katz said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, we couldn't be MORE EXCITED for you guys!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! And two for the price of one!! I hope everything continues to go well for you! Best wishes, you will be in our prayers to have a good pregnancy!! We love you guys!!!

Nicole said...

Oh boy or girl or whatever!!! I can't wait for you to come home so I can see those little cuties grow (and you grow with them!!). I'm beyond excited for you! I hope you are feeling well and having fun on the next journey!!

The Martin's said...

Aleese that is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Take it easy :)if you can with a toddler running around!

Brea Marie said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting news! Try to take it wasy, whenever you can.

Eric and Jenny said...

I think I want to cry, that is amazing!

Congratualtions, that is so wonderful, though I hope you start feeling better soon....I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

That is amazing! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you feel better really soon.

I know you guys had a hard time getting Barrick here, was this the same story, or were things easier this time around?

Thiago & Teri said...

CONGRATULATIONS>....this post puts a smile on my face. You cute girl, that is so dang exciting. I love it, could not be happening to two more deserving people. What a little miracle, congrats again!!

Oh, hope you start feeling better. You are probably just so excited you don't even mind...but still.

Mrs Abbott said...

congratulations!!! We know how it is having twins! Let us know if you have any questions!

Ashley and Devan said...

Twins! How exciting! Congratulations you guys. When are you due? I hope you start feeling better soon.

Nick and Kandi said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you. nick always wanted twins. Sounds like you've already got your hands full! Congratulations!

Brittanie said...

That is such exciting news! Two more adorable little ones in the world! I'm so happy for you and your cute family!

Angie said...

I am so happy for you guys, twins will be so much fun.

hoLLY said...

oh my heck!!!! are you serious! TWINS! how freaking exciting!!! congrats! i hope you get feeling better soon!!!!i so happy for you guys!!!

lulu said...

Loved the news! What a blessing!

Alaina Nelson said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! sorry you have been feeling sick....
thanks for the pics and the post!
love you guys

JWolfgramm said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! My sister just had twins. They are so much fun!!

Christensen's said...

This is so exciting!! Congrats!! I am sure that your husband can handle cleaning up a bit or just dealing with a little bit of a messy house for this reason! This is so cool! When are you due?

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!

I have been waiting for this post Aleese! It made me cry to see pictures of those sweet babies.

I can hardly wait to find out if they will be blue or pink!

You and Scotty are so amazing, and will do such a wonderful job with twins. Barrick will be a great big brother as well!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Thanks for the pictures, they made my day.

Shawna said...

So exciting! Congrats Scott and Aleese! I'm praying you have a healthy pregnancy!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

I love the pictures! Congrats again and I'm so excited to find out what they are. And I'm a bit jealous of all the fun you are having in Hawaii... minus the morning sickness. Good news is that hopefully it will get better.

Erin said...

WOOHOO!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! How wonderful! Barrick will be a great big brother.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Oh my gosh Aleese!!! Congrats that is just so exciting. I hope that morning sickness goes away soon :(

The Obergs said...

I was with Shauni in St. George when she got the news from Scotty and I've been so excited to see this announcement post. Aleese, we are so excited for you guys. I can't wait to go on the "twin" journey with you, so keep the blogging coming. Best of luck with the morning/afternoon/evening sickness (whichever it is)

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Aleese, I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. No fun at all. But I am also SO EXCITED for you and Scotty! Couldn't have happened to better people! I wish I could be there to help you out. Feel better soon. We miss you!

Nick and Stacey said...

I am so excited for you...what great news! And twins holy cow! Seriously I am so excited for you! I hope you get feeling better. When are you due? So exciting!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

YEA! I am SSSSSSSsooooooooooooooo excited! I can't believe it's true. Twins are going to be so fun! CoNgRaTs!

Teacher Eli said...

Congratulations! And, as your former neighbor who would poke in uninvited all the time, I find it extremely difficult that your house really got all that messy--although the powdered sugar makes me laugh. Probably the only time I've seen your kitchen not sparkling!

Jenni said...

Oh my! That is so great! What wonderful little blessings :) Parents of twins.... you guys will be wonderful!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

I saw you post this news on Facebook and I was so excited to hear it! What a fun adventure you are getting ready to have :0) Congrats, I hope you aren't too sick for much longer.