Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nationals Game!

Last night Scotty I went to the Washington Nationals game. It was such a fun night and we had such a blast! With school in full swing and Scotty being very busy it is nice to be able to have a night out. There is nothing better then a cool night being at a sporting event and eating nummy food!! Unfortunately they lost but it was still such a fun night! Here is Scotty and I at the game!

One thing that amazed me is the size of the stadium and that it is right downtown. Driving around DC you think there is no room but sure enough we walked in and here it was! Also thanks Todd and Emily for the tickets they were Todds birthday present and they couldn't use them so we were the lucky ones who got to go! And of course we couldn't have gone without babysitters. Ashley and Nate were nice enough to come to our house and put Easton down at our house so Barrick could have a good nights sleep! Aren't friends the greatest!! Thanks guys!

Also on a side note, Barrick has literally been teething forever!!! It seemed like forever before those darn teeth came down, but sure enough last week his little bottom tooth popped out and this morning there was another, so our little guy no longer has just a gummy smile. I couldn't get a picture of his teeth very well so this will have to do.

8 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

How much fun! I love baseball games--and there is lots of awesome food. Barrick is such a cutie.

shauni said...

I'm glad you guys got to have a date night out, and baseball games are so fun! Barrick is so cute, he looks so much like Aleese in this picture.

hoLLY said...

how fun, its nice to get out once and a while! Good for you guys!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a fun night, you look so pretty in that picture. It's just not fair how someone can look so cute all the time even with their hair pulled back. I am glad you had a good date night, I love that little smile on Barrick's picture. What a cute boy, even in the middle of teething!

Brea Marie said...

Oh those darn teeth! I am so sick of teething babies. DaKoda officially has 12 teeth and she is 13 months old! I can't wait until it's over. She gets so mad for weeks before she gets a tooth. Hopefully Barrick's won't be as bad.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

How fun!! I love the picture of Barrick's big grin. So cute.
Jenn

Melissa said...

Good for you that you had date night! Isn't teething the worst? It's like torture, are they going to come through or not already?? I feel for ya cuz Aspen is just in the beginning of it.

Thiago & Teri said...

How fun...especially considering it didn't cost you anything for the tickets. That is the best kind of night out.