Wow where to start we have had a jam packed summer!! I could post for months about what has gone on this summer. So I tried to condense as much as possible this far. It has been such a huge blessing to be here this summer and see all of our families. It will be a while before we are all here again together on both sides of our families so as you can imagine it has been CRAZY!! This is a very long post so I am sorry if it gets boring. So here we go!!

This was on the 24th of July we went to the Ogden parade with the Nelson family and it was a blast! Barrick loved the floats and all of the people.
This was another swim day at my dads work. I loved this one of Barrick and Gma Nelson he is so happy.
We also went up to our Cabin in Christmas Meadows over Hyrums Birthday and also Barrick hit his seven month mark while we were up there. This is Barrick, Hyrum and Gpa Nelson fishing up at the cabin. We had so much fun!!
These two pictures are of fun Sunday dinners at Gma and Gpa Nelsons, the first picture is Barrick, Paigey his cousin and his uncle Austin. The next one is of Barrick and Khloe his cousin she loves giving Barrick kisses.
Also amongst all of the chaos of this summer my little sister Ashtyn got married. It was a beautiful wedding, but a lot of work. The reception was in my parents backyard so we were working for hours ever since we got here. Things turned out beautiful and it was an amazing day! Here is a picture of us before the reception.
Here is a picture of me and all of my family. My parents, and all of the kids. Angie, Austin, Ariane, Alex, and Ashtyn.
Barrick went boating for the first time and he loved it as long as the boat was going. He hated having the life jacket on but he sure looks cute in it. Here is Barrick with part of the Stewart family. Gma and Gpa, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Leslee and Becca.

Here is a day at Lagoon with Austin and Andrea and their kids, then Gma and Gpa Nelson met up with us later. Here is Barrick and Olivia in their strollers and Me Barrick and Paigey riding the train.
Last we went up to This is the Place State Park in the top picture Barrick and I were Making designs in leather and then we were able to ride the train it was such a fun day with Ausitn and Andrea and all of the kids.Well that is officially caught up for the most part we have had such a great summer so far!





19 comments:
I LOVE how in the second picture you can see his eye colors so clearly. He is getting so big! How fun to have so much family time.
You did pack a ton into your trip! I agree with Em, he is getting so big.
How fun to spend time with y'alls families. You and your sisters all look so gorgeous!
Aleese,
I don't know if you remember me, but you were my dance teacher a LONG time ago (at least it feels like a long time). I happened upon your blog, and I'm so thrilled to see how well you and Scott are doing. And you have a baby! I'm so happy for you, Aleese. You can visit my blog at dannyandjenny.blogspot.com to see how a former student is doing :) I'm pretty sure you also taught my sister Amanda. She has a link on my blog as well. Just wanted to say hey, and I'm glad I could catch up on your fun life.
Love, Jenny Oechsle
Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I bet you are loving every minute of it!! You look beautiful at your sisters wedding, you guys all look so much alike.
Okay Aleese....I've seriously got to see you guys before you go back. I am headed to Salt Lake on Thursday for the day, do you have any time then? Call me! Looks like you've been having a lot of family fun! Love ya ~ Heather
Aleese-I am so glad you are here! i don't want to think about you leaving, it makes me sooo sad. I love all the pictures, so cute! i love Barrick, I can't believe how much he reminds me of scott. Always happy, smiling making others laugh, what an amazing little boy you have. I love you, and am so glad you are here having fun with us!
It was so fun to see you guys, I wish we could get together more often. I hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip in Utah!
You just must be having the greatest time. I think it is so great you guys got to come to Utah for such a long visit. I bet it kind off gears you up for the next long year. I loved all the pictures, you are doing so many fun things.
What fun! I love all the pictures it looks like you guys are staying so busy, but having so much fun every minute! I can't believe your sister and my brother got married on the same day at the same place. it was fun to run into you and see your cute little guy in person. So much fun.
It looks like you had so much fun. It is so nice to go home, but I bet it is nice to be back in your own place. Yous sister looks so much like you.
Hey cute pics, looks like fun. Hope you are saving a day to hang out with an old friend...I've tried to call ya - call me when you can and we can plan some fun!
That second picture of Barrick is so stinkin cute! I love it. We miss you guys too. Can't wait for you to come back :)It's been sad watching my fav show without you here to talk to about it. Snif, I was so sad to see Chelsie leave. I liked her better than Courtney. Oh well.
Wow! This has been a jam paced summer for you guys! Savannah loved looking at the pictures with me. I can't believe how old Barrick looks. Miss you all!
How fun! Barrick is so dang cute!! Let us know next time you guys are here we can have a baby date! Love all the pics!
Hey! Glad you added us on facebook! We didn't know you had a baby, congratulations!!!! Isn't being a mom the best? Sounds like you guys had a great summer in Utah! We just moved to Iowa, and Kellen started school today. Check out our blog, mindyandkellen.blogspot.com! Good luck with school Scotty!
Mindy and Kellen
Oh Aleese, it looks like you are having so much fun! Ashtyn looks so pretty and happy! I'm so happy for her. I can't believe how big your family is getting! That picture of all of you blew me away.
I love, love, love visiting family! How fun to show off your little guy and how he has grown. He is too cute.
Aleese I love all the pictures. We sure miss having you here. Little Barrick looks as cute as ever. We miss him lots. We love you tons!
Post a Comment