Valentines day is a holiday that I love! There is nothing better then celebrating LOVE. I grew up with parents who taught me that Valentines day wasn't about couples but about showing those around you that you love them. So like many our day was full of flowers, heart attacks, a little gift for each kid, and giving lots of hugs and kisses! I surprisingly got one picture yesterday, and that was of Scottys car to show him in case all of the hearts blew away. We had a wonderful Valentines, along with a nice quiet evening and take out for Scotty and I.
The kids LOVED decorating daddy's car I let them climb on the back and they were giggling and laughing, it was quit the spectacle! Barrick was convinced Scotty was going to come out and see us so he put Lilly on daddy watch duty. Like I said the one and only picture I got, it was a busy day with one thing after another so I felt good I at least got this one.
My beautiful flowers! Ever since I had Lilly and Liam some family sent me Lilies, and they have been my favorite flower since. I should put up a picture when they bloom, they are BEAUTIFUL!!
I also love the aftermath of Valentines parties, fun to see how excited they get about all of their Valentines. I LOVED each of the bags they made at school and it described each of their little personalities. Barrick was given a hand full of letters to use on his bag, he was insistent on spelling words out of them. So he came up with tub, and the green behind it is a picture of our tub, the r ya is pretty self explanatory. He told me he did all the L's at the top because love starts with L. Silly boy!
Then Lilly and the color pink! She talked about painting that bag pink all week long. She adores this bag and carries is everywhere!
Then Liams of course had a bunch of letters piled up on it, but it didn't make it back to our house in one piece. The second we got in the car he tore it open ate his favorite candy and gave the rest to Lilly and Barrick before we made it in the house.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines too!
No comments:
Post a Comment