Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dayton Fun!!

A little summer fun!

Running through sprinklers!


Babies not so much! But here are some fun outside pictures of our house.


Playing in warm rain! Seriously is there anything better! Yes I know two of them are only half dressed and Liam still has dessert on his face, but honestly that is how we usually look around the house.

Miniature golfing with friends!

Train rides!

Ice cream and animals! We also saw a goat have a baby! I didn't get any pictures but believe me is was CRAZY!!

Barbecues
Harry Potter party and movie
Swimming
Parks
Bike rides
walks
Popsicle's
Friends
Snow cones
and FUN!

Yes we had another trip to the ER for our Liam boy but a few breathing treatments, xrays, and referral for a new Pulmonologist and things were good.

We have had such a great summer! We love Dayton and are so blessed to have such great friends and family who have made the move so great!

5 comments:

The Kelseys said...

I'm so jealous of your BIG yard! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute! Are Lily and Liam in nursery yet?

Diana Caffee said...

I'm pretty sure I'm not okay with all this fun having happening without us!!! It makes me so sad, but happy for you all at the same time. Oh how I miss you.

Aleese and Scott said...

Thanks so much for being so good at your blogging. Your house is looks even better in the pictures. Keep having fun because before you know it they will be all grown up!

Ariane and Wyatt said...

Hi Cute Stewarts!

I hope cute little Liam is doing well. Poor little guy. The house and yard look so nice. Aleese and Scott you are both such great parents. We love and miss you a ton! Please give all of the kids a big hug for us.

hoLLY said...

how fun!! your kiddos are adorable!