Yesterday he came to me and said, "Mom I want to draw all my letters but lets just do the big ones." Like I said in the last post he writes letters on his Leapster 2, but this was his first attempt on paper.
My letters are the brown and his are the green.
I thought he did an amazing job! Today he told me "Lets work on the little ones tomorrow." I love my little letter boy!
4 comments:
That is actually REALLY good. Almost better than Carson on some and he is almost 6!!! You have a little smartie there. I just think your whole letter story is adorable. What a cute kid.
Smartest little boy I know :) I love that letter boy too. Good Job B!!
How cute! I love his little handwriting. Good job Barrick!
So cute, he will be so ready for Kindergarten! He really did do a great job, very precise on his handwriting.
Post a Comment