Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good news!

We received some good news yesterday and thought we would share it with everyone! Scotty matched to a pediatric residency in Dayton, OH! I am so proud of him. This was his first choice in residency and we are so excited to start the next phase of our life. We have loved our time in Maryland and will really miss our friends and family, but this is a great thing for us.

The residency is mostly at Dayton Children's Hospital with a few rotations at Wright Patterson AFB hospital. Here are some pictures of where he will be working:



I am so proud of you Scotty! Looks like it's time to start house hunting!

9 comments:

Nick and Kandi said...

Congratulations Scott!

hoLLY said...

Yay! congrats ...how excting!

Diana said...

Congratulations. I am really happy for you guys. I hate the thought of you moving though. It makes me really sad every time I let myself think about it. We will miss you guys so much.

Johnstun Fam said...

Woo Hoo Congrats!! That is so exciting!!

Alaina Nelson said...

yeah so happy for you guys! You are heading to my birth place... the city anyway, don't know about the hospital

Thiago & Teri said...

thats great...congrats to you all!!!

Nicole said...

I am happy that Scotty's dreams came true. But that's where my happiness ends. Unless someone clones you guys....I can't be happy about the leaving part. Although I know its going to be awesome for you :)

lulu said...

yay!!!! Way to go! Mike has an interview in Cincinnati and Cleavland. We'll see what March brings.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Congrats! Happy House Hunting!