We are now home after a fun holiday vacation but with that comes the many posts that I didn't do before I left, and the many I have to do after such a great vacation. So without much to say here is our Christmas season.
We decided to take the kids to see the lights at the DC temple, and it was FREEZING!!! We were there maybe 30 minutes but we did it and the kids had a great time for the 5 minutes we had them out of their stoller:)
We decided to take the kids to see the lights at the DC temple, and it was FREEZING!!! We were there maybe 30 minutes but we did it and the kids had a great time for the 5 minutes we had them out of their stoller:)
Of course like everyone else we had fun Christmas parties. Here we are at the the ward Christmas party.
We also went with some friends on a Santa train ride. It was very fun, they had a conductor come and take your ticket then Santa came and visited each kid on the train ride. Then at the end they had hot chocolate and cookies.
1 comment:
Looks like a great start to your holidays...can't wait to see the rest.
Liam and Santa reminds me of Lincoln and Santa. I don't blame them though, the big guy can be kinda intimidating.
Post a Comment