Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby Einstein!

Among the craziness of this week with sickness, sleepless nights, ornery kids, did I say ORNERY kids, I found something that gave me just enough of a break so I could atleast go to the bathroom. Thank you Baby Einstein for entertaining my children for those 10 minutes everyday I really needed it!

But to my surprise after having Barrick sick for over a week this morning my happy little buddy is back!! He woke up, had a normal amount tantrums, ate his food, he didn't insist on laying down all morning, and just over all better!! Can I tell you how happy this makes me!

I love this little guy, even with breakfast all over his face! SO CUTE!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sometimes a little "movie" for the kids is the biggest life saver, isn't it?

chunkymonkey said...

How did moms do it before dvds and dvrs? Really?