Friday, July 2, 2010

6 months!!

Yes, it came and went and Liam and Lilly are 6 months old!! Can't say much now because we are leaving for Utah in a couple of hours, but we love these two cuties and feel so blessed to have them in our family!
Side note: Yes, this is how Barrick insists on being wrapped up in his blankets. Let me tell you it is quite the process to go to bed! CRAZY little boy!

3 comments:

karin said...

They are all so cute! That went by so fast, I cannot believe how big they are! Barrick is too funny. I think he would LOVE playing with my boys, did you want to stop by California on your trip?

shauni said...

They are getting so big! Liam actually looks like he's thinning out a little bit. I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!

Christensen's said...

You guys look like you are BUSY:) So glad you have these cute kiddies to keep you occupied and smiling! I think you're doing a great job, they all look so happy and healthy. :)