Memorial day weekend started off great, because Scotty had a four day weekend! ( YES you heard me FOUR days!!) We had so much fun! We got together with friends a few of the days and had such a blast!! We shared food, fun, and memories and had some amazing family time together! Also a date night which is always needed! Dinner and Prince of Persia = fun night!!
Here is Barrick at the play place at the mall! He loves it there!Also the night of memorial day we decided to split up and have a little one on one time with the kids because they NEVER get it. Scotty took the babies and went to the mall to get some dinner and I took Barrick to see Shrek 3 and out to dinner. It was so fun to spend time with my little buddy and make him feel special. It was such a fun night and one I will never forget!
Memorial day we went swimming and it wast the babies first time we had such a blast! Nothing better then being in a pool on a hot humid day and having fun with friends!!
Lilly liked swimming much more then Liam, poor little guy the water was very cold and it was even hard for me! (all though that is not saying much I like my water warm:)
Here is Barrick in the process of throwing everything into the pool! He LOVED swimming until Scotty dunked him under the water, then he just liked it. Barrick told me his favorite part was the pizza!
Here are the babies screaming in protest while changing them out of wet cold clothes.

8 comments:
What an adventure! I just don't know how you guys do it! I have ONE baby and don't get as out and about as you do. How wonderful for Barrick!
I love you guys!
Amazing. You are amazing. I agree with Elizabeth, one baby and no pool for me. Love that you got to have a special date win Barrick. I try to have one on one time but usually it is running to the store or Bryan takes one to the airport (that just happened yesterday).
Your babies are SO CUTE... it makes me super baby hungry! It's a good thing I'm having another one, I guess.
You guys are adorable.
how fun! we haven't ventured to the pool yet, but hopefully sometime this summer we will. I hope everything is going well!
You make me tired just reading about your Memorial weekend "Break"
(darling pictures though!)
I'm still not sure how you do it Aleese, but your a wonderful mom, and I'm so glad to have you as my sister!! (Lucky me)
Love you!!!!
What mall is the play place at? Montgomery Mall or Whiteflint? or Tysons? So glad you had a relaxing vacation!
My boys love the play area at the mall too. I think it's the lamest place, but whatever. :)
Post a Comment