1-We have been without a daddy a lot lately.
2-I am wishing Scottys surgery rotation was over!
3-I didn't know I could hear this phrase so many times a day! " Mama, I-yant daddy home!"
4-I am sad because we have two more friends who are graduating and moving, and reality is setting in that we are next!! It is such a bittersweet feeling! (-done with school, but leaving so many amazing friends!!)
5-Barrick loves being a big boy and taking care of the babies. So when I found him like this I was surprised and felt horrible because I think he was definitely trying to tell me something.
Sorry enough negativity.
6-On a happier note, we have been building a lot of forts lately!!
2-I am wishing Scottys surgery rotation was over!
3-I didn't know I could hear this phrase so many times a day! " Mama, I-yant daddy home!"
4-I am sad because we have two more friends who are graduating and moving, and reality is setting in that we are next!! It is such a bittersweet feeling! (-done with school, but leaving so many amazing friends!!)
5-Barrick loves being a big boy and taking care of the babies. So when I found him like this I was surprised and felt horrible because I think he was definitely trying to tell me something.
Sorry enough negativity.
6-On a happier note, we have been building a lot of forts lately!!
8- This cute little baby rolled over last week!!
11-I am the luckiest girl alive to be married to Scotty! He works so hard and sacrifices so much for our family!! On the 1st of May, it was the anniversary of our first date 11 years ago!! I love you babe!
5 comments:
Finishing school is really bittersweet. A lot of days I wish we were back to that "simplier" life. Could your kids be any cuter? I don't think so. I love dinosaur outfits/jammies and she looks adorable in blue.
She is the most prettiest little thing in blue...I agree.
Yes, be very glad you are not in Utah right now, the weather is making me CRAZY!!!
You are the best MOM EVER! Happy Mothers Day this weekend!
I agree with you ...little girls are beautiful in Blue...super cute! Also, so glad I am not in Utah...even though it is HOT here, it is nice to be able to go play outside! And last thing....school being done, I cannot wait, its a bittersweet feeling!
I cant get over how cute those babies are. And Barrick too. That picture of him in the crib made my heart melt. I just wanted to kiss him
Post a Comment