Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter, rolling and movies!!

Easter this year was very fun with all three kiddos. Barrick had such a blast going Easter egg hunting and getting all sorts of fun prizes. Here are all the kids with there Easter goodies. Barrick got candy, bubbles, swords, a couple of books, garden tools, and Princess and the Frog, but as Barrick would call it "Fwog" I don't think he realizes there is a princess in the movie.

Scotty and I also decided not to do anything for each other or the babies but of course Easter morning Scotty had a basket for the babies and for me. He never listens!! But he got the babies some binki holders, stuffed animals, Shrek, Liam an outfit and Lilly a My little Pony. I was spoiled with a couple of movies, and some books.

The kids with their Easter goodies.
Two cute little babies fed and happy. Lilly was refusing to smile but of course once we put the camera down she was all smiles.
Barrick and Daddy coloring Easter eggs.
One of just the B man.Some of the eggs we colored, Barrick of course wanted a picture of these ones.

Barrick enjoying "Fwog"Easter day in between Conference sessions we had a BBQ with a bunch of our friends, we had dinner at the Ure's and the egg hunt at our house. Here is Barrick mid hunt!

Here he is showing off the goods!
Dinner at the Ure's. We had such a great holiday and Conference weekend!


Also this last weekend we took Barrick to his first movie in the theaters and I would say it went pretty good for a first time. We went and saw How to Train your Dragon and it was very fun!! At this particular theater they show sensory friendly movies which is perfect for little kids, it is targeted for disabled people but it was perfect for us and our loud family. During the movie they keep the lights up a little bit and they turn the volume down. Everyone else in the theater has young kids or disabled family members so it was loud and we LOVED it. We fit right in with Barrick growling at the top of his lungs at all of the dragons and throwing an occasional tantrum. The babies were amazing as always!

Here is Barrick and Daddy eating their treats.
Chasing Barrick trying to get a good picture of him.
Barrick next to the Movie poster. Isn't he so dang cute!!


Sunday the kids wore their cute matching East outfits. Man I LOVE those cute little kiddos!!
Yes this was the first and only good picture we got of the three of them.
And of course one of the whole family!

Last, our little Lilly is rolling!! Her first time was the 9th, and she is now doing it everyday. She is such a fun little thing! Good job Lilly!

I just love those big blue eyes and had to put another one of her up.

5 comments:

karin said...

We enjoyed our Conference on Easter weekend too. Bryan gets me things for Christmas and our anniversary when "we decide" not to do anything for each other, it is a nice surprise. That movie theater sounds great. My boys want to see that movie too.

Lauren and Brady said...

YAAAAAY! I've been watching and watching for pictures!!! I still can't get over how much all your kids have changed in just a few weeks! We wish we could've been there in person, but it looks like you had such a fun time! Kiss those beautiful kids for us!!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a darling family picture, all that yellow just makes me so happy! You do have some beautiful children.

Erin said...

Your Easter picture is SO cute! I just love your adorable kids. You're such an inspiration; the idea of a two year old and two babies gives me an anxiety attack. You guys are the best!

Unknown said...

SUCH cute kids!! And might I add, that you have amazing taste in Easter clothes?! (I got the same ones for my boys...and was wishing I had a little girl for that adorable dress!!!!) You guys all look terrific!