Yes these two cute little things turned 3 months yesterday!! I know time flies by! I have had many people tell me that with a second, and in our case third child they seem to get older so much faster and I couldn't agree more. There is nothing better then seeing them learn more things everyday, but like I told Scotty today, "They are babies now, not infants." We are so blessed to have them in our lives, we love you little ones.
Here they are this morning when I got them out of bed.
Liam
1-He is a perfect angel from 7 am to 4 pm. But once those early evening hours hit he is fussy.
2-He hates tummy time!! I think it has a lot to do with the fact that his head is so heavy, it is pretty funny to watch him.
3-Barrick is so much harder on Liam I think it is because he is a boy. There isn't a day that goes by without Barrick trying to play catch with Liam or trying to wrestle with him.
4-He tends to be more of a mommy's boy. He always has smiles and coos for me.
Liam
1-He is a perfect angel from 7 am to 4 pm. But once those early evening hours hit he is fussy.
2-He hates tummy time!! I think it has a lot to do with the fact that his head is so heavy, it is pretty funny to watch him.
3-Barrick is so much harder on Liam I think it is because he is a boy. There isn't a day that goes by without Barrick trying to play catch with Liam or trying to wrestle with him.
4-He tends to be more of a mommy's boy. He always has smiles and coos for me.
Here is our handsome little man. I couldn't limit it down to just one picture. FYI our camera broke down right after I was done taking Lilly's, so Liam's were taken with my phone.
Lilly
1- She is such a social little thing she always wants to be with people. She is a little harder during the day because it just takes her a little more effort to wind down for their naps, but at night she is so great!! So it is nice they are harder at different times of the day.
2-Lilly on the other hand loves tummy time!! She actually prefers it sometimes. She is also very strong I don't think it will be long before she is rolling over.
3- Barrick is actually very gentle with Lilly it is very sweet.
4-Lilly on the other hand is a total daddy's girl. Scotty can get a smile anytime of the day out of her and when she gets worked up he can calm her down much faster then I can. She just lights up when he walks in the room it is very sweet.
These two little babies are absolutely amazing!! I can honestly tell you it was much harder for me to be pregnant with them then to have them here with us. We have worked hard to get them on a good schedule and they are like clock work. Eat, play and nap. They both go down for naps really well and they are now sleeping pretty good at night. We feed them once around 4 to eat and that is it. Lilly is the one who wakes up but she is still not quite up to a weight range where she can sleep through the night. They are so precious and add so much joy to our family. We love you two!!
11 comments:
Oh Aleese, they are so beautiful. What a sweet family you have.
They are adorable. I especially love that Barrick tries to play with Liam but is gentle with Lily.
It is so amazing how much they have changed in just a few weeks. I'm glad they are on a good schedule. Miss you guys.
they are too cute!!! sometimes I still can't believe it's real that you really have 3 kids now. LOVE IT!
They are so stinkin cute. You are wonder woman! I'm so happy for the two of you - scratch that - 3 of you! You can't forget little B! Such a cute family. The Cardinelle Alumni performance is tonight, wish you were here!
I want to hold them! Thanks for the post Aleese. I'm glad you're doing well.
oh they are soo cute! look how chuncky they are getting!
Such cute little babies..and so good too! How blessed you are to have two babies on a good schedule. I'm sure that is mostly because you are such a good mommy. I hope we get to see them soon.
I cant believe they are that old already! How cute are they! Such cute smiles, and great pictures! What is it about these girls and their dads...its too cute!
I love LOVE LOVE your cute outfits.
They are adorable!! Congrats!
Post a Comment