This weekend was a special one for our little family. Our two little ones had their baby blessings given by Scotty and they were very sweet. We were lucky enough to have so many family members come out and support us, we had family come in from Texas, Iowa, Utah, Virginia, and Ohio. Despite canceled flights, missed flights, delayed flights, stolen purses, and lots of rain they all made it!! (Just to warn you there are a lot of pictures!!)
Here is Liam. The babies were both so good all day long!!
Barrick our crazy little man. He kept everyone entertained all weekend.
Scotty and I with the babies.
Of course the three kiddos.
One more picture of each of them on their special day.
For the most part everyone came just for the weekend, but we were able to have Scott Sr. and Shauni for an extra couple of days so we went into DC to see some of the sights.
Thank you so much to everyone who came out. I know for many of you it was a huge sacrifice for you and your families to come out, and we are so grateful. We are so blessed to have each and everyone of you in our lives. We love you!
Last, here is a video of Barrick climbing around at the Jefferson Memorial and I thought it was too cute not to add.
I also tried to get a video of the babies on here but it wouldn't work so I will leave that for another post.
7 comments:
oh whata beautiful day! and how nice that everyone could be there for it! you look amazing and so happy! you family is so adorable!!!
Beautiful pictures, they look so sweet, I just love blessing days! I am so glad you had so many family members that were able to come and spend your special day with you.
How nice that so much of your family was able to come. Must have made the day all the more special.
You look great and your family is the cutest thing EVER! I'm so happy for you guys. Let me know when your in town I would love to get together for lunch.
How precious Aleese, I wish I could of been there to be a part of it all. I miss you, Scotty & Barrick, and I can't wait to see and hold the babies!
You look BEAUTIFUL in your pictures Aleese, I'm trying to figure out how in the world you just had twins? (No fair!)
Anyway, I'm so glad everything went good, your a great mommy and I'm SO proud of you.
Love you!
I'm so happy for you and Scotty! You guys are such a sweet family. I love looking at pictures of your babies and Barrick.
Beautiful new family picture Aleese, Wow!!
You need to have that one framed!
Anyway, just wanted to let you know, love you!!
Post a Comment