Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two Months!!


Today these two little babies turned two months old!! Aren't they so cute!!

Pretty little Lilly.

Liam "Chunk".
And of course we couldn't do a post without a picture of Barrick!!

WOW I love my kids!!

11 comments:

shauni said...

Oh, they are sooo cute! I love Lilly's dress and Liam's little outfit, and their cheeks are getting so chubby. I can't wait to hold them!

karin said...

They are adorable, all 3! I cannot believe it has been 2 months already! I am realizing more and more how time goes.

Larry and Nanette Nelson said...

I can not believe how big they are getting. I have spent over half of their lifetime with them and now they look so different. See you soon!!

Thiago & Teri said...

I bet you do....they are all so very cute. I am so happy for you!

Nick and Stacey said...

Oh my goodness, they are all just adorable! Seriously so cute....and as far as your long day goes, I have days like that, and I dont have any babies...you are awesome!

Christensen's said...

How cute is this?!? So adorable!

Christensen's said...

by the way, thank you so much for the sweet comment! You are so thoughtful! I know you are busy, and I appreciate the comment even more:)

hoLLY said...

so cute!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

you guys are such a cute family Aleese. I can't help but comment every time! I'm sad I'm missin' out on lovin' those babies! When are you guys coming to Utah? Love ya!

Erin said...

You guys are an inspiration! We're blessed to have you as friends. And your kids are super adorable, I just want to snack on those Liam cheeks, so cute! And I loved your last post. I would be (and have been) beast-woman after a day like that. Way to take it in stride. :)

Barney Family Blog said...

Oh I loved reading your blog. MY baby girls turn 1 tomorrow and it has brought back so many memories. Although I do feel I have only been half awake for the past year. So I really appreciate your previous post. It can be tough and sometimes the luandry gets washed, dried and worn again. Hang in there! It is all worth it!! You have such a cute little family! Just enjoy it because they grow so fast! That sounds silly cuz mine are only a year but it has zoomed by!!