Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Long Day!

You know it has been a long day when.

-You get about 3 hours of sleep. (not consecutive)

-You wake up to a crying two year old at 5:30 am. (Two year molars and I teeth at the same time)

-You are still wearing your pajamas at 8:00 at night. Covered in spit up:)

-You have 8 loads of laundry because your water heater hasn't been working. (which by the way you can only use your neighbors shower so many times -thanks Nicole-)

-Once you feel you have a handle on the laundry our Liam "chunk" as we refer too, poops all over the couch and it literally reached his hair line!!! Probably too much information but I honestly didn't know that was possible!

-Your house is a disaster!!!

But at the end of the day I get to look at these sweet little faces and it is so worth it!!

13 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh man this really makes me laugh!

You are right though those faces would make anything worth it, but boy do I hope your water heater gets working soon, that sounds pretty awful!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Wow! Poop to the hair line?! he must have been saving it for a while! Hang in there!

karin said...

WOW! You amaze me. Those faces are worth it though. Hopefully your water heater gets working soon- we were without ours for less than 24 hours and it felt like forever, you don't realize how much you use something until you don't have it.

Mrs Abbott said...

Wow! Crazy! If you need any help, give me a call!

shauni said...

Oh Aleese! I'm so sorry. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. They are really cute though.

The Martin's said...

Oh Aleese I can't even imagine!! I'm so sorry! Just remember tomorrow is a new day!! Good luck. And your kids are beautiful :)

Alaina Nelson said...

awww sorry! That sounds so stressful!! I don't know how you do it, and still look great... you're awesome

hoLLY said...

yep! i agree. how cute!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my, I don't know how you do it. 3 kids under 3 must be quite exhausting. However when they are as cute as your three you must love every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

Okay I know I am the biggest loser and the worst friend in the world and so embarrassed to admit that I had no clue you were prego, let alone with TWINS!!!!! Holy crap! You look like super mom. That is just so amazing I am so happy for you guys. I seriously can barely handle one. I have been out of the blogging world forever but now I am back on the wagon. Can't wait for more crazy fun stories from you.

lulu said...

Aleese...I wish we were next door neighbors. Apparently February has been a long month for all of us. Ironic because it's the shortest month of the year. When will spring get here? Wouldn't that make anyone happier? You're an amazing woman. Hang in there lady.

Nicole said...

That is a long day! A long few days for you!! You're always welcome to my shower...or my washer..but you know my dryer isn't so great!
You're doing great Aleese! Your house is not a disaster and the babies are adorable! You amaze me all the time. I don't know how you do it!!!
I can't wait for spring when we can walk and talk and forget about all the stuff at home!

Anonymous said...

Aleese I have NO IDEA how you do it!!
The 8 loads of laundry, I'm pretty much used to always having that considering I stink at laundry, but having to go shower at the neighbor's, holy cow, I might just have losted it!
Your doing awesome, keep up the good work, one day you'll look back at this time, laughing wondering how you ever did it all!