Well it has been a crazy two weeks but Liam is finally home!! He was discharged Monday afternoon and we are all so happy! Oddly enough he came home on the day of my scheduled C section so he must of had it in his head that the 11th was the day. We just feel so blessed that he had such great medical staff taking care of him. We met so many wonderful people and can't thank them enough for taking care of our little buddy.
This was there first time being back together since they were inside of me. As you can see they were very hungry!
Barrick meeting Liam for the first time. Barrick wasn't aloud to go in the NICU with the H1N1 so he didn't meet him until he was discharged. It was cute when we brought Liam out Barrick finally understood what we had been telling him for nine months, and he immediately said "two babies" and started laughing.
I realized we don't have many pictures of Scotty and I with the babies so here are some of us with Lilly when we were going home.
We also missed our Christmas post, which Christmas was so amazing! I was so grateful that I was able to be home with Scotty and Barrick.
Christmas Eve we spent with our the friends the Caffees and the Bahrs, and it was such a fun night!! We had a yummy dinner and fun night just enjoying each others company.
Christmas Eve we spent with our the friends the Caffees and the Bahrs, and it was such a fun night!! We had a yummy dinner and fun night just enjoying each others company.
14 comments:
You amaze me Aleese! How are you holding up?
LOVE the photos. You really have adorable children. My 4yo wants to go to your "house, sleep there and play with that boy and him toys and look at those babies."
I cannot believe how good you looked just before having the twins in your Christmas jammies. That is how I feel right now and I still have a long time to go.
Your babies are darling! I am so glad that you have them home, good luck with everything!!! Twins are the best!
they are beautiful!! So glad you have them both home safely! Love you all!
yea! so glad liam's home. We hope mommy and dddy are holding up well. Good Luck!
I'm so glad you posted more pictures! I've been dying to see more of those cute little babes. I can't believe how much bigger Liam is than Lilly, she looks especially tiny in her little onesie. I love their matching brown and green outfits. I think it's so cute that Barrick said, "oh, TWO babies" when he saw Liam- I can just see the light bulb go on when he realized that there was ANOTHER one coming home! I'm glad you guys got to celebrate Christmas together and go see Stu and Trina- it's so nice that you are close to them! We miss you guys and we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will end up somewhere close to you in the next couple of years.
I'm so happy that you all are home and healthy! That is wonderful. I couldn't be more excited for you. Are you feeling okay? I can't imagine recovering with twins!
Your kids are gorgeous!! I can't believe you were about to deliver twins...you look SO AMAZING in that picture from Christmas! I'm sure you're keeping busy! Are you guys holding up ok? How is Barrick adjusting? We're so happy for you guys, and so glad that you are all home and able to be together now!!
I'm so glad that you are all home and healthy. I can't wait to meet Liam and Lilly when I get back to Maryland. Hope everything is going well.
Wow! You guys!! They are both beautiful!! Sounds liek it has been quite an experinece these past few weak, but what a blessing to have two healthy babies home with you now!!Congrats!! I loved reading about it, it brings back so many fun memories. Mine are qo months now and they grow so fast!! It really is so fun having twins, alot of work but so much fun!! I am so happy for your little family!!
Those babies are so adorable! And Barrick looks so BIG all of a sudden, doesn't he? Congratulations!
so precious Aleese and Scotty...we are so happy for you. I think my fav pic is the one of Barrick and Liam...Barrick looks like such a happy brother!
Your kids are so cute! I am so happy for you and your cute family!
such great pictures! Your babies are absolutely precious!! I hope everything is going well and you are getting used to having two new babies at home! By the way you looked amazing pregnant. You were all belly. lucky girl!!
Post a Comment