Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Baths and Visit from "Shash"

This last weekend after my mom went home my sister Ashtyn was able to come out to visit and we had a BLAST!! Barrick absolutely loved spending time with her and still asks for her. As you can see by the title he called her Shash and we have heard him say her name all week long since she left! Thanks so much Ash for coming out and helping out with the kids! We had such a great time and there is nothing better then to have family loving on your kiddos when we aren't around family, so thank you so much!


Barrick holding the babies.
This was taken today of our little Lilly. You can't tell in this picture but it looks like both her and Liam have blue eyes! Crazy since I have brown and Scotty has hazel.
Here is Liams latest picture! Doesn't he look just like Scotty!
Here is Ashtyn and I before we left to take her to the airport.
One with the babies.
Ashtyn with both of the babies.
Here are the babies nice and clean after their first real bath. Don't you love the cute matching outfits Grandma Stewart sent!
Lilly's first bath!
Liam's first bath!
Last, a cute picture of Ashtyn and Barrick after a morning jog!

Thanks again Ashtyn for coming out it meant so much to us! We love you!

10 comments:

Bentleys said...

You look great, I don't even look as good as you after having one baby, so jealous! They are simply precious!! And Barrick looks so big now! :)

karin said...

I LOVED visitors when we lived away...I still love visitors. Love the bath photos and the placement of the washcloth. Love the matching outfits. Barrick looks so happy after the morning jog.

shauni said...

Liam looks JUST like Scott E. He is so cute. I love his little round belly in the bath picture and, like Karin, I cracked up at the washcloth placement. I love the matching vests and Lilly's cute headband. I'm so glad you posted more pictures so we can see them!

Unknown said...

cute cute...I can't believe how big Barrick looks now. Miss you guys. Keep posting pics!

Unknown said...

oops this is Heather

Jamie said...

You look REAlly good!! Those babies of yours are adorable!! COngrats

Nick and Kandi said...

Love the naked bath pictures! The washcloth cracked me up! They are so adorable. We're so glad to see everyone doing well.

Jen said...

Every time I see a new post from you, I love seeing the pictures and knowing that your adorable twins are getting bigger and cuter each time. I'm so happy things seem to be going well!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Your babies are so beautiful...and P.S you look so great! Who would have thought you just had twins!!

Alaina Nelson said...

the babies and you look so great! I'm so happy your family is able to come out and visit you and the kiddies!