Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chapter 2: I'll leave it at that.

Well we had a great Christmas I know it was about a month ago but I have not had the motivation to post about it. So I finally got around to it and I decided to do less then more. I could have had about five posts on Christmas but this will have to do. We had an amazing time and miss all of our family and friends! Thanks for such a great time! Here is a touch of what we did.

We had a fun night a Classic with the Stewart side. We played on the bouncy toys, played laser tag and watched the kids play in the tree house. I think the adults ended up having more fun then the kids!

I was also able to get together with a few friends for breakfast and we had such a great time!!
Of course Barrick got to spend a lot of time with all of his cousins he loved it!!
Every time Barrick turned around he just had to smile and he was given whatever he wanted, and as you can see he takes after his mom and loves food!

We also went to many Chirstmas parties and Barrick couldn't have been happier surrounded by cousins all of the time!
You can't forget his best friend Muki. He followed Muki around everywhere and always had to lay on him.
The trip was full of a lot of presents. We fit as much as we could in our luggage but both sides had to mail huge boxes out to us. Of course they were full of Barricks presents.
This had to be Barricks favorite game. Gpa spinning him is circles in the cart.
More cousin pictures!
Last, we had such a great Christmas full of wonderful memories thanks so much for such a wonderful trip!

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas, I love the picture of Barrick with chocolate all over his face, smart boy to love chocolate!

karin said...

So many great photos, which means you had a great time. Favorite pictures: the one with chocolate and the one with Muki.

Alaina Nelson said...

Love your pictures! Such a cute family... I cant believe how much the family has grown...

THE WOODWORTHS said...

How fun! It's nice to go home during the holidays! I loved the picture with Barrick and the dog...so cute. Also I was so happy to see Brianne, and I'm guessing that was her daughter. You'll have to tell her I said hi.

Nick and Stacey said...

That little Barrick is so darn cute! Your pictures are all so great! I am glad you had such a great Christmas, I still love to see the post even if it was a month ago!

hoLLY said...

haha I love the pic where Barrick has chocolate all over! thats so cute! and his big smile! love it! Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Thiago & Teri said...

Looks like such a great Christmas, how nice to spend it with your families. Nothing like going home for Christmas. That is such a cute vest that Barrick is wearing in those pics, I have one very similiar to that for Carson. Great minds think a like. Just kidding..