Well over the past couple of weeks we have made some very fun holiday memories. We were quarantined to our house for a while because we all got sick. So this is catch up on all of our fun Holiday parties and outings. They aren't in order but I guess that doesn't really matter.
Last night we went with some friends to see the lights at the temple. We had such a fun evening out! Barrick LOVED the lights when we drove up he was crying because he was sick of being in his car seat and once he saw the lights he got so excited and his mood changed right around.

Here we are, don't you just love Christmas lights!

Here are my two favorite people!

Here is a picture of the Nativity Scene, they have volunteers come and play Mary and Joseph.

Here we are in front of the temple.

Saturday night we had our ward Christmas party and it was such a fun night! Barrick was very good considering it started right before his bedtime. We had a fun night with friends, food, entertainment, and of course Santa.

Barrick and I spent most of our time in the back so he could walk around.

And last the classic picture with Santa, I thought for sure he wouldn't cry he doesn't really get scared of strangers. All though before we even sat on his lap, he was sad and it was two hours past his bedtime. Poor little guy!

Last, we had a fun White Elephant gift party with a bunch of our friends. Thanks to the Swensons, they throw the party every year and it is always so fun! Here we are with baby Anna at the party! Barrick was at home sleeping with the babysitter so I had to steal Liz's baby for the night!

Here is most of the group talking and having fun!
Thanks everyone for so many fun holiday memories! We have been so blessed to have so many great friends out here. It is so nice to have such amazing people in our lives they truly are our family away from family. Merry Christmas!! Utah here we come!
8 comments:
How fun!! He really is so cute and he seems like he is just so full of life!! So cute I love the holiday season!
Looks like fun! It really is nice to have such great friends so far away from home! You guys are lucky! And the Temple looks so beautiful!
I'm glad you are all feeling better. I've been checking the blog waiting for something new. Man, I need to get a life. Seriously! I love that Barrick got to sit on Santa's lap. We haven't tried that with Louis. Can you believe he's almost one?
Such cute temple lights! I bet you guys were freezing!!
We find out the gender of the baby tomorrow morning. Make sure you cast your vote on our blog!
Haha, I love the look on John Ford's face aka Santa. He looks like he's not sure what to do with the screaming baby on his lap. Too funny. We had so much fun with you guys on Sunday night. I will miss you so much when you go to Utah. I love the new family picture too. Is that one that Emily took?
LOVE the new family photo.
My boys were disappointed when everyone's Halloween decorations were taken down but now that everyone is decorated for Christmas they love it (I love it too).
Love the classic Santa photo. My boys Santa photos look like that still, even with the promise of candy they still look terrified.
Is that scottie's Notre Dame hat that he has had forever?
Post a Comment