This last weekend was Barrick's baby blessing, finally! It took us quite a while to coordinate with the family, but we had a great time with all those who came out to visit.

The Family after the blessing

The cute little suit Grandma Nelson made for Barrick.

Picture of all the boys!

Barrick with his two favorite women (besides mom!!)

How can a child be so happy? We don't know, we didn't do anything.....

Grandpa Stewart had plenty of success getting Barrick to laugh.

But Sorry Grandpa, Daddy always gets the biggest laughs! (Or gets laughed at the most, not sure which)

All the young 'uns hanging out on the couch.

Oooh dang, Mommy looks hot!!! Here is Aleese with her baby sister Ash.

Grandma and Grandpa Stewart with Barrick. I think he was getting short on smiles after 200 pictures.

Ok, he found a few more while playing patty cake!

With so many pictures being taken, there were quite a few cameras to look at, but Barrick knew where to look. Sure, there were better pictures with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson but Barrick thinks he looks so cool in this one we had to post it.

By the end of the day, Grandpa Nelson and Barrick were ready for a nap. Either that or they were listening to Alex argue something with me.....
13 comments:
Yo. Wish we could have been there for all the fun. It looks like everyone had a great time and Barrick is so stinkin' cute. I know he missed me but I'll get to see him again soon! Aleese, by the way, you look amazing!
It looks like you guys had a great time. I wish we could have come out for the blessing. Barrick is sooo smiley, I love his huge mouth! We miss you guys.
Hey you guys!! I was looking at Kirkham's blog and was sooo excited to see your link! Crystal told me a long time ago that you were pregnant and I was wondering how everything was going. I'm so happy to see you with your cute little son, how awesome! Reading your blog was making me all emotional, like I was right after Shiloh was born, that "cry during adopt an orphan commercials" sort of thing, where just looking at your baby sets you off. Love you guys! So excited to keep in touch!
Hey sorry we couldnt make it to the blessing, but we will be able to see you guys this summer YAY!! I absolutely LOVE that first picture of you three! VERY VERY VERY cute!!! Love you guys and we all miss you very much, get back to Utah as soon as possible!!!
Your family photo is great. I think waiting a little while for the blessing makes for better photos and cold & flu season is better for everyone.
My favorite pict is where the little one is all smiles with Scott! It is adorable. Looks like you had a great time.
What a special day for you guys..nothing like blessing a new baby. Thats great that some of your family could come, it must be hard being so far away from home at times like that. Looks like you had a great day though!
cute pics! Wish we could have been there. Aleese...you really do look great! Hope you had a great Easter. I ate way too much food.
Hello Stewart family! This is Amber (Stoddard) Sackolwitz! How the heck are ya? Your little boy so cute! Blessing days are so much fun! You guys are such cute parents!
I was laughing at scottys post. He's so funny! You do look so Hot Aleese. What a beautiful family you all are, Barrick has grown so much already. Glad the blessing went well.
Hey stewart fam
I found your blog off my cousin Stacey's. Wow med school. That is awesome. Good for you Scotty!! Congrats on the new baby!! You guys are a way cute fam. It's fun to see how you guys are doing. I'll have to add you to my links. Your welcome to check out our blog too if you'd like!
Hey you guys! We are so glad you found us. We bought and fixed up a home in Layton right by Lincoln Elementary school. I changed the background on my blog and it erased all our sutff! Congrats on your little boy, he is VERY CUTE! I love his smiles!!
Oh my goodness! Aleese, he is adorable. I love all of those cute pictures from the blessing. I wish we could have been there with you. What a cutie he is!
Post a Comment