Well this last week was Scottys spring break and we had a blast! We were able to go down the Williamsburg and go to Busch Gardens. It was so much fun! The day was perfect it was seventy five, not to hot and not to cold and we were able ride quite a few rides. Barrick was absolutely amazing he was a perfect angel all day long. Also the park was very family friendly I was very impressed they had a station just for mothers and babies. The building had rooms for nursing mothers with leather chairs and changing tables bottle warmers anything you would need. So the day was ideal!
Here are some fun family pictures we got at the park!
This is a short video of Barrick at the park we forgot our video camera so it might not be that great.
This was best roller coaster I have ever been on and I have been to a lot of amusment parks! We had so much fun! Also thanks to Brady and Lauren for coming with us and sitting a few of the rides out so Scotty and I could ride a couple of them together!
13 comments:
Oh I just love spring break and christmas for that matter. It always makes Monday extra hard when they have to go back to school though. What a great place to go for a little family, how nice to have that little mothers room. If only all places had the same idea.
Aleese, I didn't realize what Bush Gardens was when you told me on the phone, I was thinking it was some kind of park (like slides & swings) were is it anyway? It looks like you guys had a blast! the pictures are so darling, I can't wait to see you next week. Barrick is an absoulty angel to be so good all day for you and then to come home and sleep for that long. What a blessing he is to you & scotty. Hope you have a great day thanks for the update!
That sounds like a fabulous mothers' room! When a park has facilities like that, its fun to take the little guys. The child care room is probably why Karin and I like meeting up with the kids at Disneyland so much. They are so entertained by everything going on around them and are content to sit in their strollers.
What a fun spring break! That is one advantage of having a husband in school.
Barrick is soooo precious. I love his bald head.
I miss school breaks- weekends just don't cut it for being able to do many things.
Elizabeth is right, having a great place to take of the little ones makes going places so much easier. I have a couple more weeks before I will chance going to Disneyland (so I don't have the baby too early) but my boys are waiting patiently.
Looks like fun...Barrick seems like such a sweet, little guy. He always has the cutest expressions in his pictures..so cute!
Fun spring break! During AJ's spring break I went to work and he cleaned the house.
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys were able to get a break and do something fun. You guys are such a cute happy family, I LOVE IT! Give me a call sometime when you can chat.
What a great trip! I love that area of Virginia!
I need to give you a call and get your address!
I Love Spring break time! This last one Nick was sick the whole time! But I guess it works out better that way! You guys seem like you are having so much fun! And what a good baby to just be so content!
Lucky you got to go Busch Gardens for spring break! All we got to do is have a new baby...JK that was extra fun! Barrick is such a good boy! Aspen is a good baby too!
looks liek fun. What a great idea. An opportunity to get outside and have a blast together.
It's no nice to escape for a little bit and have some fun! Such cute pictures of you guys at the park!
Post a Comment