
Scotty and I have really enjoyed the last couple of months, we have made a lot of new friends and we are really enjoying our new home and community. Our ward has been really great and we have already been integrated in, we have already spoke in sacrament and Scotty has already taught classes every week so far filling in for people.
School for Scotty has been amazing they are already in the thick of tests and homework and he is studying all of the time. He is doing really good in school and loves learning again after a long summer. He has just started anatomy and that is definitely his favorite class so far with cadavers and learning all about the body. Being pregnant and sensitive to smells I just won't let him hug me until he has washed his hands about ten times so I can't smell the formaldehyde. I also am a little groused out by the box of human bones that are sitting in our office closet. Other then that we are so happy to be in school and doing what we have worked so hard for.
As for me I am 26 weeks pregnant and definitely anticipating being a mom (finally). I had my last ultra sound this last week and the baby is for sure a boy which we were starting to worry since the last ultra sound we had the Dr. couldn't see for sure but his guess was a boy. Also during the Ultra sound while they were showing us the face the baby yawned and the technician got the biggest kick out of it she couldn't believe how big his mouth was, she took pictures of it and we watched it about five times. I am also keeping myself busy with involving myself with a lot friends, reading some good books and cleaning all of the time, just waiting for our little guy to come.
As for the exciting stuff, we got out here and had to put a new engine in our Altima which wasn't cheap, then once that was fixed we got in a car accident with our other car, but fortunately it wasn't our fault so another insurance company is paying for the repairs plus a rental car and because I had some back pain as a result of the accident they pay you for it, so in the end we made money off of the accident. We just felt really blessed that nobody was hurt( especially our baby) and everything turned out great.
7 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you're posting! You're awesome. What a cute pic!
Welcome aboard the blog-mobile! I'm so happy for you guys, especially that you're preggers. Nothing better than a baby boy!
I am really glad you are posting too. I only hear about things randomly (now that Emily moved from Utah!).
I am so glad you are having a boy, we have 2 and they are the best. Were you surprised about the big mouth, he is part Stewart :) The smell thing is the worst thing about being pregnant (for me), I used to have Bryan shower after being in certain places.
It is exciting to start in a new place and to be accepted so easily. I am glad Scotty is doing well in school.
Oh, our blog is
texanboys.blogspot.com
This is Karin, Scotty's cousin and Emily's sister (if that helps at all).
Keep us posted! And I have to agree with my sisters, boys are f-u-n, fun! And enjoy the time you have to clean and read and visit now. Soon the little guy will be making messes faster than you can blink!
I am so glad you started blogging! I just got an email from Scotty with your blog address or I would have been all over it before. Our blog is iowafrostfamily.blogspot.com- check it out! I would love to see pictures of your new place in Maryland and your cute pregnant belly, keep posting.
Aleese and Scotty...
Wow! Cool pictures and fun description. I miss you guys!! I hope for another DC trip soon!! Have fun and I love you!!
dad
Post a Comment