Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trip to Utah


Ashtyn and I at the Halloween party she planned for our nieces and nephews, it was fun because Scott and Valeri came down with Kalii and we had a fun night full of games pizza and fun!(Thanks Ash)

Everyone eating, then later we got Scotty on the web cam to talk to Gma and Gpa Stewart and they got the biggest kick out of it they couldn't believe that they could see him and talk to him across the country and that it was free.

Everyone sitting around eating and talking Leslee looks a little tired, we were up the night before till about two in the morning watching home videos.

Valeri giving me Scottys favorite Stuffed animal when he was a baby and the music box in it still works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aleese your so cute. we had so much fun being able to see you pregnant and spend time with you. You also have such a wonderful mother-in-law who gives you scott's baby things. I really wish ryans mom held onto some of his things that i could of had. Happy Halloween!

shauni said...

It looks like you had a great shower! I wish I could have been there. I agree with Angie, you are a very cute pregnant person. My mom is such a pack rat! I can't believe she still has that stuffed animal- that's hilarious. I'm glad you were able to go home for a visit, it looks like you had a great time.

karin said...

I can just hear Gma & Gpa Stewart being amazed at the web cam. Looks like a great party and I agree with Angie, Val is great.

Unknown said...

I wonder if they'll be as amazed next month when they talk to y'all on the web cam. I can hear my dad now, telling me to quit being such a punk because his day is coming. :) Valeri & Scott are really great. I may be a bit partial, but you have wonderful in-laws!