I can't believe you are hiking. But I guess that is why you are so small and I am not. The friends we made during school are some of our best friends and we have gone to visit a few of them and it has only been a little over a year. Your friends become your family when your family is far away.
It looks like you guys had a great time, I'm glad you have made some good friends out there. You are such a cute little pregnant girl! Keep the pictures coming.
4 comments:
Scotty is so much taller when he isn't slouching. ha ha
I can't believe you are hiking. But I guess that is why you are so small and I am not.
The friends we made during school are some of our best friends and we have gone to visit a few of them and it has only been a little over a year. Your friends become your family when your family is far away.
It looks like you guys had a great time, I'm glad you have made some good friends out there. You are such a cute little pregnant girl! Keep the pictures coming.
Ooh - you're showing! I love it!
Post a Comment