(Do not read if you dont like to hear about throw up.)
Most years we have one or two kids and Scotty get the stomach flu and that is it. Not this year. I cant complain too much because the 2 times we got it, it lasted about 24 hours and was done. Liam and I escaped it both times!! (KNOCK ON WOOD)
The second time Briony and Barrick got it, it was pretty nasty. You know when Zofran doesnt help it is pretty nasty bug. It started with Briony and it was the kind where it is non stop!! After her third bath and waiting for a couple of hours in the middle of the night to see if it stops and never does. So to spare more cleaning I put her in bed with me and held her with a bowl in one hand and her in the other.
It went on all night long, then this is what I woke up to in the morning! Amazing, seirously how resiliant are kids! Yes she was sleepy because who wouldnt be after throwing up all night, but so happy!!
Then it hit Barrick! Poor thing was at school and threw up in front of all his friends as recess:( Seriously I felt so bad for him. He didn't seem to care very much though. He followed suit just like Brionys epsiode, but WOW what a difference it makes when your children can make it to a bathroom or a bowl!
I think Briony knew exactly how he felt because she would not leave his side all day long!! She even would grab his throw up bowl and pretend to throw up in it. CRAZY girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment