I think my new trend of blogging is wait 3-4 months then catch up. Well along with the entire summer I never blogged Brionys birthday. She turned 1 four months ago and I am now getting around to blogging about it. Scotty was on call the day of her birthday so we celebrated the 16th of May. It was a fun night we went to dinner, played at the park, and did presents and cake.
She is quit the princess in our house. She is a little crazy, active but most importantly is loved and adored by all of her brothers and sisters!
She did a great job eating the cake!
Mom and dad with her on her birthday!
Along with her birthday and the rest of summer came a lot of miles stones. For one she started walking, but more important to her then walking was climbing. I don't know what it is but Scotty and I really create monkeys. Since before her birthday she has been climbing all over the furniture.
Obviously her favorite is the kitchen table!
We are lucky to have this crazy little one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment