Anyways, I have had the last few weeks off to prepare for graduation. We have done so much stuff I am exhausted from the fun. First off, we have enjoyed just spending time together outside. Check out the sweet "pink snow" as we like to call it.
Next we have been to about three parks in the last few days and the kids cannot get enough. Check out the vids of the slide at the bottom of the post. So cute!!
We went to the circus but didnt get that many good pics. Here is one of the twins. See how Lilly is enthralled with the circus folk? Maybe she has a bright future as a Carney or clown....
Other exciting news, Barrick got a new backpack. Rescue pack!! Since he picked it out himself he is very proud and wears it all day. Literally, he never takes it off.
We went to Dave and Busters with Lauren and Brady, it was totally awesome! Barrick and I learned that we are addicted to the little gambling games....sure we won a lot of tickets but I can tell you we are never doing a father and sons outing to Vegas. Too dangerous.
Also during the last few weeks there was a transportation fair where the kids could check out all the different vehicles. Barrick loved the cop bike and the party bus.
Last thing I HAVE to post. Barrick has recently starting sleeping in the nude with this stuffed rabbit shoved between his legs. I dont know what to think of it, but its hilarious! He tells us its "soft on his bum". Whatever makes you happy little guy!
4 comments:
So glad you have been able to enjoy your family. It does get easier, well for me it has I don't want to speak for Bryan. Love the photo of Liam just after he woke up, doesn't everyone look that way after a nap? And I love that Barrick sensored his own partially nude photos; also I think one of those will have to make it into his wedding photo video montage.
I'm soo excited for you guys to be graduating and moving on to the next exciting chapter in your lives. I'm so glad you've been able to spend some time together- you deserve a nice break! The kids look darling as always. We can't wait to see pics of you in that cap and gown!
Favorite blog post of the year!
how nice to have time together!! so fun! those pics are just noddy! haha
Post a Comment