Monday, November 29, 2010

Picture OVERLOAD!!


My amazing and talented friend was nice enough to take our pictures and by the number of pictures I put on here you can tell I LOVED them! My three little ones were so good! They were all tired and hungry and yet somehow we got a ton of pretty amazing pictures with all of them looking at the camera!! These are just a handful of my favorite ones.
I just love that cute little face of his! I could just eat him up. Every time my friend (Diana) took a picture Barrick would say cheese.
Liam as happy as can be.

Our little Lilly bean.
Me and Scotty.

This is what our pictures looked like toward the end, Barrick bored, Liam screaming, and Lilly trying so hard to get down.
I love this picture, I always have kids climbing on me all day long and it is nice to have pictures of what my everyday life looks like.
More of this silly little guy.

Mommy and the babies.
Could he be any more handsome?
In this picture Barrick kept talking to Liam and I love it!
Cute brothers!
My three little ones. I am so blessed to have them!
These two are such a pair. They just make me laugh.
Our little Lilly. Who by the way is still little but super tall! She is now taller then Liam. I think she has those tall skinny Stewart genes.
Last, I LOVE this picture of Liam trying to steal Lilly's head band. They are constantly stealing things from each other. It is fun to see it in a picture.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures - you all look so great! I love Liam's little bottom teeth - too cute.

Nicole said...

Every picture is so cute! Di totally caught all the personalities and smiles of those 3 cuties. And you look gorgeous as usual!

shauni said...

Great pictures! I am amazed at how well the kids cooperated. I love the colors you chose and LOVe Lilly's little outfit. So cute!

hoLLY said...

these are super cute! You are so gorgeous as always!

Thiago & Teri said...

I love all of them!! You guys got some great ones considering the kids are all so young. Very cute!

Eric and Jenny said...

Aleese you are beautiful really you are!

I have never seen such lovely family pictures, you make a gorgeous family.

I love them all!

The Shaws said...

Seriously!?! Aleese you and your family are gorgeous! I love the pics and can't believe how big the twins are. You both are such great parents. LOVE YA!

Unknown said...

What an adorable family!! Those pictures are terrific, and your kids are absolutely darling!

Nick and Stacey said...

Okay, I can see why you posted so many, I love them all too! You have some very photogenic kids! What a cute family!

lulu said...

loved the pictures.