Well we are home and what a busy two weeks. We came home to a broken air conditioning, two broken cars, and a list a mile long of things to do before the dreaded second year started but we are for the most part caught up! Thankfully I made some extra money choreographing in Utah (thanks to Ashtyn) so that pretty much covered the bill. It would have been nice to put some more money in savings but we are just grateful we didn't have to take any out!
Scotty started school Monday and I already feel like we are in the thick of things. I am just glad we have one year done!
Barrick is a little busy body!!! Only eight months old and he is on the move all day long. While in Utah he learned to crawl and for a while now he has been trying to pull himself up on furniture and he has accomplished his goal. He gets a little scared when he is standing because he can't figure out how to get down by himself, but it is too cute!
Tagged!
First six words you think of to describe yourself.
1-Wife
2-Mom
3-Religious
4-Happy
5-Hungry (literally all of the time)
6-Blessed
Whoever wants to do it!!
10 comments:
I bet it is so nice to be home, though I can't believe all the fun stuff you guys did on your trip. I bet your families are really missing you probably Barrick the most I am sure! Sorry about all that broken stuff that probably put things off to a bad start, definitely good you didn't have to go into savings though!
What a fun summer you had, but it must be nice to be home. We need to get together! We are going to see Les Mes at Wolf Trap on Sept. 6 - interested in coming?
With all the broken stuff, I bet you wished you had stayed in Utah. I hope the second year goes well and I hope Barrick starts walking soon...as soon as my boys were crawling, I wanted them walking because they already get into everything.
Oh my goodness he is getting so big. He doesn't even look like a baby in those pictures. To cute. Sounds like you have alot going on to keep you busy now that you are home. To bad you had all that broken stuff, not alot of fun to come home to.
Sorry to hear about all the troubles when you got home- if it's not one thing it's another, huh? We had so much fun seeing you guys in Utah- I wish we could have stayed longer. I'm glad you guys had a good trip and were able to spend so much time with family. Good luck with the second year!
Aleese, Barrick is crawling! pulling himself up, (just found that out!) i detect an early walker! man, and the boy has grown even more hair since you left utah! he for sure has passed Khloe up. (sniff,sniff) why oh why does it have to be my girl! sounds like things are going well. I miss you guys, still. I want to hold Barrick and hear his cute little laugh! anyway...no sob stories, I love you all!
Hahaha, Aleese are you really that hungry? Hmm... now that you mention it I think I could use some more of those brownies, yum!
He is getting so big. You guys have been on the go all summer. He looks so handsome with his hair growing in. I agree with you about Hyers. It is so yummy. I wish we had a good burger place like that here.
Oh no I am so sorry to hear about your cars! I can't believe you were away from home so long! It must be bitter sweet going back! Also I cannot believe how big Barrick is, he is so darn cute! I love when they start figuring out how to stand up and all!
sorry thats not fun to come home to! I love those pics of Barrick, he is adorable!
Post a Comment