Friday, April 4, 2008

Party!

On Wednesday they had a Spring/Easter party at Scottys school for all of the students and their families and it was so fun! We had lunch which was so nummy, and they had crafts for the kids and an easter egg hunt. That is one thing I love about his school is they involve family in everything! I love it! Here is Barrick at the party. He was hungry and tired so we couldn't get him to smile, but it was a fun afternoon.

5 comments:

karin said...

How fun! The only party we went to at school was Graduation. We had our own parties with the other students and their families that were members.

Eric and Jenny said...

He looks so cute, I love that little shirt he is wearing. That is so nice they do such fun things for families. Eric's school never does, out of all the students in his class there are only 7 that are married and 5 with kids. Crazy!

Diana said...

Oh he is such a cutie, his cheeks are getting so chubby, I love it!

Thiago & Teri said...

He is so cute...when Carson was a baby and he was tired and hungry, he was such a grouch, he would have been screaming, rather than sitting there nicely. He seems like such a good, little baby...you are lucky!

Tiff and Chris said...

Hey Aleese! I don't know if you remember me (Tiffany Schryver from high school, you ran track with my sister Jessica). Your little guy is so adorable!