Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cherry Blossoms!

I love the spring in Maryland. I have been out many times when my brother lived here but never in the Spring and it is beautiful. Everywhere you go there are flowers on the trees and bushes. I love all of the different colors there are white, pink, yellow, purple, all different kinds. I wanted to get out and take some pictures but it has been raining off and on for over a week. We finally got out in between storms and I finally got some pictures. We couldn't go on our full walk because it started to rain so I was disappointed, this doesn't even show how pretty it is. We are fortunate to live right by a big pond where we go walking and I wanted to get pictures over there but these will have to do.

We took these on our way back from our walk. This is a connecting street to our house. I love all of the flowers and the green grass it is so beautiful. Barrick loves it outside he gets so excited whenever I take him out.
Just some more pictures of the trees. Isn't it so PRETTY!

11 comments:

An amazingly handsome couple with their even more beautiful children, if possible, and their daily adventures. said...

Ah Maryland. I do miss, really miss, the falls and springs there. It doesn't get any prettier than that anywhere!

Eric and Jenny said...

That really is so gorgeous, cherry blossom trees are my favorite. They are just so happy! Isn't it kind of fun to move away from Utah and see different parts of the country. I love Utah but when else in our lives will we get this opportunity, so fun!

Tiff and Chris said...

Wow! Its so pretty. It kind of reminds me of the primary song...popcorn popping on the apricot tree (duh, they're not apricot trees, but still). Your little boy is just so adorable!

Brea Marie said...

You got some really great pictures considering you had to cut the walk short. I love the spring for all the new flowers. Such pretty wonderful things that represent happiness for me. Thanks for the cheer up when just yesterday it SNOWED here. I want it to be spring here too!

karin said...

Spring is great! I want to visit everywhere in the Spring now (Texas is really pretty in the Spring too).

Barrick is really adorable- I had to say it, even though I am sure you hear that plenty.

Thiago & Teri said...

That is beautiful...cute little Barrick sleeping, what a sweetheart. I love all the seasons, but spring is wonderful. We have been starting to get our yard ready for summer, and I just love it. I can't wait for everything to start blooming and turning green!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is really pretty! Utah is not so pretty right now, everything still looks dead and covered in snow. I mean its April shouldn't it be warm by now!!!! Barrick is so cute I can't believe his eyes they are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Aleese. It's nice to see signs of spring somewhere, I just wish it was here. Barrick looks so cute and grown up.

Nick said...

That is really pretty! I love when trees are lining the street, it just makes everything seem a little bit more homey! I don't know why I have never lived somewhere like that! But I just love the way it looks!

shauni said...

Great pictures! It is gorgeous there. It still looks like a barren wasteland here, we are still waiting for some nice, warm weather. Barrick is cute as always.

Bentleys said...

That is really pretty!!! Now I have that song in my head, thanks tiffany! Barrick looks so comfy.