I hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving as for Scotty and I we really enjoyed our weekend with a break from school and getting together with friends. It was our first away from family which was sad but we really enjoyed our day. We got together with six couples from our ward and we had a very fun night full of food, fun and games! We hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
10 comments:
We love and miss you guys so much! Aleese...your belly is so cute, I am so dang excited for you! Love you ~ Heather (&Frank)
We missed you guys so much.. I am hoping to come and see you guys and your cute baby boy Issac (my vote!!!) when he is born, hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving -Leslee(and Kalii) not Kody because he is gone!
When I first saw the photo, I was a little confused because of the baby over Aleese's shoulder and thought, "I would have heard if they had their baby early"- but then read and it all made sense. We made some of our best friends in school, being away from family really creates a bond.
It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I wish you could have come here- we missed you! But I'm glad you had a good time with your friends. I agree with Heather, Aleese has a cute pregnant belly.
That last comment was from me. You didn't think Colby woud say something like "cute, pregnant belly" did you?
Shauni
your so cute aleese! It was so sad not having you home for thanksgiving. we really missed you guys.I'm glad you had a great day and good friends to be with. love you and miss ya. Have a good day.
ok guys this is Colton. so iguess it's just been forever since i talked to ya scott. looks like a million things have changed. call me dude. 602-908-0273
Aleese
I just ran into your blog. It is so cute!!! You should visit mine, its utahkingfam.blogspot.com You look so cute pregnant, I am three months pregnant, and feel super fat.
Jaclyn (Speechly) King
Just a quick one to say wuzzuuuuuuup!! y que dios les bendiga. Hey Stew, do you remember Jaimie Miller..an old nieghbor? She's a good friend of ours that is in our ward. Well yall look great and we miss ya tons coño!! no vemo haorita!
I feel so bad about your cars and all that has happened. It sounded like you had a great day yesterday Scott. You toe have the best attitudes, you're examples to me on how to take things in stride. I love you both!
Post a Comment